Decoding Dementia - Person Centered Care
This session is designed to help family caregivers and dementia care professionals understand Dementia to provide better care
Grab a spot on the course now - Limited seats! Early bird and group booking offers on!
We look forward to seeing you on the training. Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you need further information about the course.
Know about your trainer : Amrita Patil-Pimpale
- Certified trainer of ‘ Person Centred Dementia Care’ and ‘Dementia care mapping advanced practitioner’ from University of Bradford UK
- Starts on: Monday, 18 Jun 2018 at 10:00 AM
- Ends on: Monday, 18 Jun 2018 at 05:00 PM
- City: Mumbai
- Location: Workbay, deepjyot bunglow, Santacruz West
- Event Charges: Paid
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Organizer Name: Echoing Healthy Ageing
- Organizer Phone: 091676 13665, 9819 060 078
- Organizer Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organizer Website: http://www.echoinghealthyageing.com/