Music troupe by disabled people in Kochi turns a hit!
June 16, 2018
Music heals a worn out soul. It provides relief, comfort and calmness during tough times. For the members of the music troupe Thanal Freedom on Wheels, music is the answer to everything!
This music troupe with more than five members recently performed at Kochi in Kerala. Undoubtedly inspirational, the troupe members put forth a remarkable performance at the musical event. All the members in the troupe are disabled and use a wheelchair. But their disability has never become a hindrance to follow their dreams.
The members also believe that they can pass on an inspirational message with their performances. The troupe has already performed at more than 130 different venues.
'Thanal Freedom on Wheels' was performing at the 224 th edition of the weekly 'Arts and Medicine' show at the Government General hospital in Kochi.
The troupe was formed five years ago by members of the Thanal Paraplegic Patients Welfare Society. They have performed karaoke, ganamelas and mimicry at different venues.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Accessibility April 14, 2019 Accessibility issues reported from across India on first phase of voting
- Get-hooked April 14, 2019 Shubhajit aims to enter history books as first double arm amputee to complete Bengaluru-Ladakh bike ride
- Events April 16, 2019 Learning Through Play Workshop
- Headlines April 17, 2019 Notre Dame cathedral in Paris catches fire
- Get-hooked April 21, 2019 Road to getting disability certificates filled with barriers for hemophilia patients
- Get-hooked April 16, 2019 Inclusive Bowling event in Pune is the perfect weekend treat
- Headlines April 21, 2019 IPL 2019 - Royals & Capitals win
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News