Music troupe by disabled people in Kochi turns a hit!
Music heals a worn out soul. It provides relief, comfort and calmness during tough times. For the members of the music troupe Thanal Freedom on Wheels, music is the answer to everything!
This music troupe with more than five members recently performed at Kochi in Kerala. Undoubtedly inspirational, the troupe members put forth a remarkable performance at the musical event. All the members in the troupe are disabled and use a wheelchair. But their disability has never become a hindrance to follow their dreams.
The members also believe that they can pass on an inspirational message with their performances. The troupe has already performed at more than 130 different venues.
‘Thanal Freedom on Wheels’ was performing at the 224 th edition of the weekly ‘Arts and Medicine’ show at the Government General hospital in Kochi.
The troupe was formed five years ago by members of the Thanal Paraplegic Patients Welfare Society. They have performed karaoke, ganamelas and mimicry at different venues.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Parasports November 18, 2018 Shekhar Naik Foundation gives hope to aspiring blind cricketers
- Accessibility November 18, 2018 MCI moves towards public consultation on on amendments to disability rules for MBBS students
- Headlines November 13, 2018 Rohit Sharma in list of batsmen with over 200 boundaries in T20Is
- Get-hooked November 17, 2018 Inclusive ferry ride outing in Mumbai for visually impaired fun seekers
- Technology November 19, 2018 Artificial Intelligence makes a huge impact in lives of disabled people
- Headlines November 15, 2018 Samsung to launch smartphone with four rear cameras in India this month
- Get-hooked November 17, 2018 21 disabilities under RPWD 2016 – Multiple Disabilities
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Get-hooked November 14, 2018
Newz Hook - Accessible News