Music troupe by disabled people in Kochi turns a hit!
June 16, 2018
Music heals a worn out soul. It provides relief, comfort and calmness during tough times. For the members of the music troupe Thanal Freedom on Wheels, music is the answer to everything!
This music troupe with more than five members recently performed at Kochi in Kerala. Undoubtedly inspirational, the troupe members put forth a remarkable performance at the musical event. All the members in the troupe are disabled and use a wheelchair. But their disability has never become a hindrance to follow their dreams.
The members also believe that they can pass on an inspirational message with their performances. The troupe has already performed at more than 130 different venues.
'Thanal Freedom on Wheels' was performing at the 224 th edition of the weekly 'Arts and Medicine' show at the Government General hospital in Kochi.
The troupe was formed five years ago by members of the Thanal Paraplegic Patients Welfare Society. They have performed karaoke, ganamelas and mimicry at different venues.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Events June 13, 2019 Decoding Dementia
- Parasports June 19, 2019 Tamil Nadu set to rock the National Wheelchair Basketball Championship
- Headlines June 16, 2019 Mamata Banerjee accepts demands of protesting doctors
- Accessibility June 15, 2019 MCI requirement for double certification puts disabled medical aspirants under undue stress
- Headlines June 18, 2019 Bhuvneshwar Kumar out for 2 matches
- Events June 13, 2019 Workshop on Trust Deed and Support Circles for Special Needs
- Get-hooked June 14, 2019 Wheelchair no barrier for a fit & healthy lifestyle, here's why
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News