National Deaf Conference on Education, Women Empowerment and Youth Leadership
Hello, Greetings from National Association of The Deaf (NAD).
We are very happy to announce that NAD and DEF are organising National Deaf Conference on Education, Women Empowerment and Youth Leadership in Hyderabad.
Program consists of:- Presentation, Workshop, Debate, Panel Discussion
Guest Lecturers:- Dr. Joseph Murray, Vice President, World Federation of the Deaf (WFD) and Mr. Mark Berry, President, World Federation of The Deaf Youth Section (WFDYS).
Those who need to give a presentation related to Abstract:- Education, Women Empowerment, Youth Leadership, Sign Language Rights.
Send an email to email@example.com.
The last date of submission for abstract is before 15th July 2018.
Participation exclusively from NGO 's especially Deaf, Representitive from Deaf Associations in India and other Institutions.
Those who are keen interested to learn this conference, can also participate.
The Registration fee is Rs. 2,000/- for NAD Member, Rs. 2,500/- for Non-NAD Member.
Provide:- Tea Morning and Evening, Lunch, Kits i.e 3 days.
Only 350 seats are available. Hurry up for registration if interested.
Last date for application is before 15th July 2018.
- Starts on: Friday, 17 Aug 2018 at 09:00 AM
- Ends on: Sunday, 19 Aug 2018 at 05:00 PM
- City: Hyderabad
- Location: Hyderabad
- Event Charges: Paid
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Watch This
- Organizer Name: National Association of The Deaf (NAD)
- Organizer Phone: 098102 34165
- Organizer Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organizer Website: http:// http://nadindia.org/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked November 19, 2018 Some driving tips for people with disabilities
- Education November 15, 2018 Make classrooms friendly for children with ADHD
- Education November 14, 2018 Understanding the Learning Disability - Dyslexia
- Accessibility November 15, 2018 Lack of clarity on revised admission norms leaves disabled students & parents groping in the dark
- Headlines November 19, 2018 Image of 'Statue of Unity' from space released by American company
- Get-hooked November 16, 2018 Some tips to make learning fun for children with autism
- Headlines November 19, 2018 Women's World T20 - India on top of Group B after beating Australia
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Events November 15, 2018
Newz Hook - Accessible News