National Deaf Conference on Education, Women Empowerment and Youth Leadership
Hello, Greetings from National Association of The Deaf (NAD).
We are very happy to announce that NAD and DEF are organising National Deaf Conference on Education, Women Empowerment and Youth Leadership in Hyderabad.
Program consists of:- Presentation, Workshop, Debate, Panel Discussion
Guest Lecturers:- Dr. Joseph Murray, Vice President, World Federation of the Deaf (WFD) and Mr. Mark Berry, President, World Federation of The Deaf Youth Section (WFDYS).
Those who need to give a presentation related to Abstract:- Education, Women Empowerment, Youth Leadership, Sign Language Rights.
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The last date of submission for abstract is before 15th July 2018.
Participation exclusively from NGO 's especially Deaf, Representitive from Deaf Associations in India and other Institutions.
Those who are keen interested to learn this conference, can also participate.
The Registration fee is Rs. 2,000/- for NAD Member, Rs. 2,500/- for Non-NAD Member.
Provide:- Tea Morning and Evening, Lunch, Kits i.e 3 days.
Only 350 seats are available. Hurry up for registration if interested.
Last date for application is before 15th July 2018.
- Starts on: Friday, 17 Aug 2018 at 09:00 AM
- Ends on: Sunday, 19 Aug 2018 at 05:00 PM
- City: Hyderabad
- Location: Hyderabad
- Event Charges: Paid
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Watch This
- Organizer Name: National Association of The Deaf (NAD)
- Organizer Phone: 098102 34165
- Organizer Email: email@example.com
- Organizer Website: http:// http://nadindia.org/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines June 18, 2019 Virat Kohli fastest to score 11,000 ODI runs
- Events June 13, 2019 ABBF Weekend Ride
- Events June 12, 2019 Messengers on Cycles 2019: Cyclothon event
- Headlines June 13, 2019 Gujarat on high alert for cyclone
- Events June 13, 2019 Decoding Dementia
- Headlines June 15, 2019 Amitabh Bachchan donates to families of Pulwama martyrs
- Get-hooked June 12, 2019 Mumbaikar Karan Shahh honoured with Bharat Prerna Award 2019
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News