National Deaf Conference on Education, Women Empowerment and Youth Leadership
Hello, Greetings from National Association of The Deaf (NAD).
We are very happy to announce that NAD and DEF are organising National Deaf Conference on Education, Women Empowerment and Youth Leadership in Hyderabad.
Program consists of:- Presentation, Workshop, Debate, Panel Discussion
Guest Lecturers:- Dr. Joseph Murray, Vice President, World Federation of the Deaf (WFD) and Mr. Mark Berry, President, World Federation of The Deaf Youth Section (WFDYS).
Those who need to give a presentation related to Abstract:- Education, Women Empowerment, Youth Leadership, Sign Language Rights.
Send an email to email@example.com.
The last date of submission for abstract is before 15th July 2018.
Participation exclusively from NGO 's especially Deaf, Representitive from Deaf Associations in India and other Institutions.
Those who are keen interested to learn this conference, can also participate.
The Registration fee is Rs. 2,000/- for NAD Member, Rs. 2,500/- for Non-NAD Member.
Provide:- Tea Morning and Evening, Lunch, Kits i.e 3 days.
Only 350 seats are available. Hurry up for registration if interested.
Last date for application is before 15th July 2018.
- Starts on: Friday, 17 Aug 2018 at 09:00 AM
- Ends on: Sunday, 19 Aug 2018 at 05:00 PM
- City: Hyderabad
- Location: Hyderabad
- Event Charges: Paid
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Watch This
- Organizer Name: National Association of The Deaf (NAD)
- Organizer Phone: 098102 34165
- Organizer Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organizer Website: http:// http://nadindia.org/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines February 14, 2019 CAG report on Rafale deal brings relief to Modi government
- Technology February 14, 2019 Tobii Dynavox eye tracker is opening new world to little Ganga & others like her
- Get-hooked February 16, 2019 Coming national election may be boycotted by Maharashtra's deaf community
- Events February 17, 2019 Meraki – Where Art Exceeds Artists
- Headlines February 15, 2019 40 soldiers killed in J&K attack
- Get-hooked February 15, 2019 Parenting Corner - Autism in girls
- Events February 14, 2019 Free Eye Camp
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Events February 6, 2019
Events February 14, 2019
Newz Hook - Accessible News