Yoga Teacher's training for special needs
Our next uBloom Yoga Teacher's training for special needs begins at Bangalore on 4th July!
Register soon to learn about various special needs conditions and practical application of yoga principles as therapy to empower communities in need for improved health and well-being.
We intend to hire a few yoga teachers after the training and work together for the betterment of special needs population.
- Starts on: Wednesday, 04 Jul 2018 at 10:00 AM
- Ends on: Friday, 13 Jul 2018 at 05:00 PM
- City: Bangalore
- Location: Sai Business Centre, #328, Akashdeep, 1st Stage, Indiranagar
- Event Charges: Paid
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Organizer Name: Prafull Oorja
- Organizer Phone: +91-7829427742
- Organizer Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organizer Website: http://www.prafulloorja.org/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines April 13, 2019 SC to hear Modi biopic case on 15 April
- Events April 18, 2019 Planet Autism Art Exhibition
- Accessibility April 18, 2019 Platforms at Coimbatore railway station will now get lifts
- Get-hooked April 13, 2019 #AutismPower - Varun Sawant juggles multiple talents with great style
- Headlines April 18, 2019 Google bans TikTok in India
- Accessibility April 16, 2019 "Court order should set a model for others with mental disabilities", says Bengal MBBS aspirant Tathagata Ghosh
- Headlines April 14, 2019 Jallianwalah Bagh massacre, people pay tribute
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News