WE CARE Film Fest on Disability Issues
The WE CARE Film Fest is held annually to raise awareness about disability issues, dispel misconceptions and prejudices about persons with disabilities and drive attitudinal and behavioural change. Since 2003, it has traveled to over 180 venues in India and abroad. The selected short films and documentaries will also be screened in France, Iran, Oman and UAE.
On behalf of the organizers, we hereby invite you to submit your short films and documentaries (within four categories: up to 1, 5, 30 and 60 minutes) to the Film Fest. A preview committee will select the final films to be screened. The deadline for receiving entries is 23 February 2019.
The organizers encourage all filmmakers to produce audio-visual content which complies with all accessibility standards and guidelines. To be considered for screening at the 16th edition of the Film Festival all films should contain captions and subtitles in English.
Call for entries:
16th edition of WE CARE Film Fest on disability issues
Deadline: 23 February 2019
- Starts on: Monday, 28 May 2018 at 12:00 AM
- Ends on: Saturday, 23 Feb 2019 at 12:00 AM
- City: New Delhi
- Location: New Delhi
- Event Charges: Free
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Registration Link
- Organizer Name: WE CARE Film Fest
- Organizer Phone: +91 989-947-2065
- Organizer Email: email@example.com
- Organizer Website: http://www.wecarefilmfest.org/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Parasports October 17, 2018 India's para badminton players show their mettle in the Asian Para Games
- Technology October 17, 2018 Regional language dyslexia screening tool, DALI, now available as an app
- Events October 22, 2018 Sixth National Conference on Inclusive Education
- Get-hooked October 21, 2018 Indian Sign Language gets to wider audience, thanks to GiftAbled Foundation
- Get-hooked October 23, 2018 Hum-Drum, a participatory musical program for children with disabilities - My Take by Rzhude David
- Parasports October 18, 2018 India beat Sri Lanka to win T20 series
- Parasports October 22, 2018 Mandvi Garg battled depression, vision loss to come back as a champion trekker
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News