WE CARE Film Fest on Disability Issues
The WE CARE Film Fest is held annually to raise awareness about disability issues, dispel misconceptions and prejudices about persons with disabilities and drive attitudinal and behavioural change. Since 2003, it has traveled to over 180 venues in India and abroad. The selected short films and documentaries will also be screened in France, Iran, Oman and UAE.
On behalf of the organizers, we hereby invite you to submit your short films and documentaries (within four categories: up to 1, 5, 30 and 60 minutes) to the Film Fest. A preview committee will select the final films to be screened. The deadline for receiving entries is 23 February 2019.
The organizers encourage all filmmakers to produce audio-visual content which complies with all accessibility standards and guidelines. To be considered for screening at the 16th edition of the Film Festival all films should contain captions and subtitles in English.
Call for entries:
16th edition of WE CARE Film Fest on disability issues
Deadline: 23 February 2019
- Starts on: Monday, 28 May 2018 at 12:00 AM
- Ends on: Saturday, 23 Feb 2019 at 12:00 AM
- City: New Delhi
- Location: New Delhi
- Event Charges: Free
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Registration Link
- Organizer Name: WE CARE Film Fest
- Organizer Phone: +91 989-947-2065
- Organizer Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organizer Website: http://www.wecarefilmfest.org/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Events December 17, 2018 All India Seventh Across Disability Matrimonial Get Together
- Headlines December 13, 2018 India vs Australia - Prithvi Shaw will miss second Test
- Parasports December 16, 2018 Exciting cricket at 1st triangular blind cricket series for girls
- Headlines December 12, 2018 United Kingdom court orders extradition of Vijay Mallya to India
- Headlines December 16, 2018 Chief Minister of Chhattisgarh may be announced today
- Events December 17, 2018 Workshop on Concessions and Benefits for Children with Hearing Loss
- Headlines December 17, 2018 P V Sindhu makes history, becomes 1st Indian to win BWF World Tour title
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News
Employment December 11, 2018