Ride with ABBF - Tandem to Lavasa Special
Adventures Beyond Barriers is organizing free inclusive supported rides on weekends leading up to our Manali to Khardungla Expedition in mid-August 2018. These rides happen in and around Pune, and are open for all the cyclists. Rides start at 5:45am at Panchavati, Pashan.
The 1st July ride is from Pune to Lavasa and back.
Use the link given in the tickets section to sign up for our rides. This helps us plan the support better.
Please pass it on to your cyclist friends. Your enthusiasm encourages our disabled friends to join as well.
- Starts on: Sunday, 01 Jul 2018 at 05:45 AM
- Ends on: Sunday, 01 Jul 2018 at 01:00 PM
- City: Pune
- Location: Lavasa City
- Event Charges: Free
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Registration Link
- Organizer Name: Adventures Beyond Barriers
- Organizer Phone: 7620482267
- Organizer Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organizer Website: http://www.adventuresbeyondbarriers.com/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Technology April 18, 2019 #TechThursdays - Smartphone-based therapy & hearing aid could prove a game changer for the deaf community
- Get-hooked April 14, 2019 This programme claims to empower kids with developmental disorders through virtual training
- Accessibility April 19, 2019 Election Commission's accessibility promises ring hollow in second phase of voting
- Headlines April 18, 2019 Jet Airways suspends all operations
- Get-hooked April 13, 2019 Hygiene lessons for children with autism can be made fun, here's how
- Headlines April 20, 2019 Mulayam Singh Yadav, Mayawati share dais at Uttar Pradesh
- Get-hooked April 20, 2019 #AutismPower - Five takeaways from a run with Varun Sawant by Vineet Saraiwala
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News