Few tips for choosing hearing aids
June 19, 2018
If you are facing hearing loss issues, hearing aids can be used to resolve them in most cases.
The first step is to get your hearing power checked. This will help you understand the level of loss.
The ear expert may recommend using hearing aids to allow you to hear properly.
It is important to select and use the hearing aid that suits you the best. There are various types of hearing aids available in the market. They come in different powers, prices and features.
Every person has a different need when it comes to hearing aids.
It is better to do a little research before opting for a hearing aid. Read about the products online and compare their features. In many cases customer reviews are also available to help you understand the performance of the products.
Once you select the hearing aid for yourself. It is important to use it according to specifications.
Maintaining and cleaning of the hearing aid will help you get the maximum benefits from them. Well maintained aids will also lasts longer and give less trouble.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Events April 11, 2019 Sibling Gathering
- Accessibility April 12, 2019 Worthy of international medals, but "mentally unsound" to vote – Why this election will elude Asha Kiran home residents
- Accessibility April 13, 2019 Bus stops in Delhi to get audio facilities, says Delhi Transport Corporation
- Headlines April 18, 2019 Jet Airways suspends all operations
- Headlines April 11, 2019 Higher chances of peace with India if Modi wins: Imran Khan
- Headlines April 18, 2019 Google bans TikTok in India
- Get-hooked April 16, 2019 Inclusive Bowling event in Pune is the perfect weekend treat
- Education April 11, 2019 #AutismPower - Chennai's CanBridge Academy offers work & life skills training for disabled youth
- Events April 11, 2019 The Autism Webinars | Occupational Therapy & Sensory Integration
- Get-hooked April 15, 2019 What Good Are We? - Guest column by Arun Dua
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News