TRINAYANI's 14th Inclusive Monthly Meetup
Excited to announce TRINAYANI's 14th Inclusive Monthly Meetup for our friends with and without disabilities. Please spread the word. Parking is available.
Yoga Instructor HETAL SHAH will conduct a Yoga session for all of us. She will have volunteers to help her attend to everyone.
Those attending would need to wear comfortable clothing.. carry their Yoga Mats, eat their lunch by 1.30 pm and carry your bottle of water.
Refreshments will be provided.
Fee: Rs 100
- Starts on: Sunday, 24 Jun 2018 at 03:00 PM
- Ends on: Sunday, 24 Jun 2018 at 06:00 PM
- City: Mumbai
- Location: Don Bosco College Opposite Kohinoor Mall Premier Automobile Road
- Event Charges: Paid
- Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
- Sign-Language Interpreter Available: Yes
- Organizer Name: Trinayani
- Organizer Phone: 9769357390
- Organizer Email: contact@trinayani
- Organizer Website: http://trinayani.org/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Accessibility November 13, 2018 This music teacher's video tutorials are bringing songs alive for people who are deaf & hard of hearing
- Get-hooked November 14, 2018 First ever scientific study establishes the magical link between music & autism
- Technology November 13, 2018 Engineering student develops app called Myability that speaks out typed text
- Headlines November 9, 2018 Delhi pollution at hazardous levels after Diwali celebrations
- Headlines November 11, 2018 ‘Thugs of Hindostan’ crosses Rs 50 crore on first day of release
- Technology November 12, 2018 Manovue glove opens doors to visually impaired people who do not know Braille
- Accessibility November 12, 2018 I want to make a mobile app accessible to visually impaired! Really? - Guest column by Shilpi Kapoor, Founder, Barrier Break
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Events November 8, 2018
Events November 12, 2018
Newz Hook - Accessible News
Get-hooked November 10, 2018