Trending stories on Newzhook this week
June 23, 2018
Hello readers! Here is a brief recap of the trending stories of the week for you!
In Bollywood news, Actor Anushka Sharma was seen educating people about cleanliness on the road.
In sports news, former captain of the national deaf and speech impaired cricket team, Imran Shaikh is back in the health food business with a food stall in Gujarat.
We also carried the good news for mothers of disabled children who work in government departments as they will now get more time to spend with the kids.
We also carried a story about a true hero, an auto driver in Karnataka who offers free rides to disabled people and pregnant women.
Keep reading more trending news on Newzhook! Like and subscribe to our youtube channel!
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked June 15, 2019 Parenting Corner- Food Aversion and Autism
- Headlines June 19, 2019 Encephalitis kills 108 people in Bihar
- Headlines June 13, 2019 PM's 'Mann Ki Baat' resumes on 30 June
- Get-hooked June 14, 2019 Lyse Bin Muhammad combines medicine & disability activism with ease
- Accessibility June 17, 2019 New foldable ramp at Chennai buses get mixed response
- Headlines June 17, 2019 More deaths due to encephalitis in Bihar
- Get-hooked June 16, 2019 Understanding Fibromyalgia
- Events June 13, 2019 Decoding Dementia
- Parasports June 18, 2019 ‘Keep striving until you achieve your goals’- My take by Vysakh SR
- Events June 13, 2019 Workshop on Trust Deed and Support Circles for Special Needs
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News