Trending stories on Newzhook this week
June 23, 2018
Hello readers! Here is a brief recap of the trending stories of the week for you!
In Bollywood news, Actor Anushka Sharma was seen educating people about cleanliness on the road.
In sports news, former captain of the national deaf and speech impaired cricket team, Imran Shaikh is back in the health food business with a food stall in Gujarat.
We also carried the good news for mothers of disabled children who work in government departments as they will now get more time to spend with the kids.
We also carried a story about a true hero, an auto driver in Karnataka who offers free rides to disabled people and pregnant women.
Keep reading more trending news on Newzhook! Like and subscribe to our youtube channel!
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines April 18, 2019 Voting in second phase of elections today
- Get-hooked April 19, 2019 #GetMoneywise - Financial planning mistakes parents with disabled children typically make
- Headlines April 20, 2019 Mulayam Singh Yadav, Mayawati share dais at Uttar Pradesh
- Events April 18, 2019 Planet Autism Art Exhibition
- Get-hooked April 19, 2019 Some fun things to do in your city this weekend
- Get-hooked April 19, 2019 Upcoming film 'Mental Hai Kya' starring Kangana, Rajkummar angers mental health experts
- Get-hooked April 16, 2019 Expectations from the next government of India - My Take by Jasmina Khanna
- Events April 18, 2019 Special Summer Camp
- Headlines April 20, 2019 IPL 2019 - Bengaluru beat Kolkata
- Headlines April 19, 2019 ‘Kalank’ is highest grosser on opening day for 2019
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News