Cause Run In benefit for Margika
The Margika cause run will be held in Bandra, Mumbai on Saturday July 14th. This exciting Race Day event, being hosted at Bandra Fort includes a “Fun Run” of 5km, a 3km walk and 1km fun run especially for children.
Margika is an organisation dedicated to generating awareness about mental health throughout India, and with the help of various corporations and schools, we are proud to present our very first cause run for autism! To help raise funds for research and support, Margika, having branches in Ahmedabad, Mumbai, Pune and Hyderabad will be directing all its resources and materials for this cause. Come join us as we run to support the children of our society!
Cause Run is a project initiated to create a platform for fund raising, creating awareness for subjects that are in need or either of both. Our motto as mentioned above is having Fun while making the difference. As a normal runner knows, happiness is a state if mind and running creates or elevates that particular state of mind. Running with a Cause in mind, orients the energy towards creating a conducive environment to others and promotes well being of the individual.
Registration Starts- 5am- 6am
- Starts on: Saturday, 14 Jul 2018 at 06:00 AM
- Ends on: Saturday, 14 Jul 2018 at 11:00 AM
- City: Mumbai
- Location: Bandra West
- Event Charges: Paid
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Organizer Name: Margika
- Organizer Phone: 094406 12551
- Organizer Email: Queries@causerun.in
- Organizer Website: http://margika.org/home
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked November 16, 2018 Some tips to make learning fun for children with autism
- Parasports November 18, 2018 Shekhar Naik Foundation gives hope to aspiring blind cricketers
- Events November 15, 2018 Convention Against Sexual Assaults on Women with Disabilities
- Events November 15, 2018 BGFI's Accessible Tour to Mumbai Dockyard
- Headlines November 13, 2018 Union Minister Ananth Kumar passes away at age of 59
- Headlines November 15, 2018 Supreme Court to hear review petitions for Sabarimala issue on 22 January
- Accessibility November 18, 2018 MCI moves towards public consultation on on amendments to disability rules for MBBS students
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Events November 15, 2018
Newz Hook - Accessible News