Revv Up- Inclusive Summer & Shopping Carnival
Don't have any plans for the last days of your vacation? Still confused of what you should do and where should you enjoy?
Leave your worries behind, planning on us and join us for 'Revv Up- Inclusive Summer & Shopping Carnival at Adventure Island', India's first all-inclusive trip to Amusement, Water Park and Accessible Shopping Complex specially planned for persons with special needs.
Adventure Island- an amalgamation of shopping, fine dining, fun and entertainment. It has a large picturesque lake with an over bridge which connects Metro walk to Adventure Island.
Assistance and Sign Language Interpreters will be present during the entire duration of the trip.
If you are looking forward for a thrilling experience and want a trip full of fun and excitement, then book your passes now at only Rs. 999 per person.
To know more about the event, click here: Come be a part of the Inclusive Summer & Shopping Carnival at Adventure Island!
- Starts on: Sunday, 01 Jul 2018 at 10:30 AM
- Ends on: Sunday, 01 Jul 2018 at 06:00 PM
- City: New Delhi
- Location: Adventure Island - Rithala
- Event Charges: Paid
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Registration Link
- Organizer Name: Billionables
- Organizer Phone: 088005 10866
- Organizer Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organizer Website: https://www.billionables.com/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines February 18, 2019 Kashmir Valley shuts down after terror attack
- Events February 17, 2019 Meraki – Where Art Exceeds Artists
- Headlines February 21, 2019 Trump tells India & Pakistan to get along
- Technology February 17, 2019 Leveraging artificial intelligence for accessibility solutions focus of Microsoft India's Accessibility Summit
- Technology February 21, 2019 Updated version of Avaz app has plenty to offer, enables access to wider audience
- Get-hooked February 15, 2019 Outsider Art at the Kochi Muziris Biennale opens doors to people with autism
- Headlines February 17, 2019 India-Australia series - Karthik dropped
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News