Revv Up- Inclusive Summer & Shopping Carnival
Don't have any plans for the last days of your vacation? Still confused of what you should do and where should you enjoy?
Leave your worries behind, planning on us and join us for 'Revv Up- Inclusive Summer & Shopping Carnival at Adventure Island', India's first all-inclusive trip to Amusement, Water Park and Accessible Shopping Complex specially planned for persons with special needs.
Adventure Island- an amalgamation of shopping, fine dining, fun and entertainment. It has a large picturesque lake with an over bridge which connects Metro walk to Adventure Island.
Assistance and Sign Language Interpreters will be present during the entire duration of the trip.
If you are looking forward for a thrilling experience and want a trip full of fun and excitement, then book your passes now at only Rs. 999 per person.
To know more about the event, click here: Come be a part of the Inclusive Summer & Shopping Carnival at Adventure Island!
- Starts on: Sunday, 01 Jul 2018 at 10:30 AM
- Ends on: Sunday, 01 Jul 2018 at 06:00 PM
- City: New Delhi
- Location: Adventure Island - Rithala
- Event Charges: Paid
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Registration Link
- Organizer Name: Billionables
- Organizer Phone: 088005 10866
- Organizer Email: email@example.com
- Organizer Website: https://www.billionables.com/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Accessibility April 13, 2019 Calcutta High Court rules in favour of medical student with mental disorder who was denied admission
- Accessibility April 13, 2019 Bus stops in Delhi to get audio facilities, says Delhi Transport Corporation
- Get-hooked April 18, 2019 Tips to manage learning disabilities in adults
- Headlines April 17, 2019 Notre Dame cathedral in Paris catches fire
- Get-hooked April 13, 2019 Trending stories on NewzHook this week!
- Get-hooked April 15, 2019 World Hemophilia Day 2019 aims for outreach & identification
- Headlines April 13, 2019 SC to hear Modi biopic case on 15 April
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News