Revv Up- Inclusive Summer & Shopping Carnival
Don't have any plans for the last days of your vacation? Still confused of what you should do and where should you enjoy?
Leave your worries behind, planning on us and join us for 'Revv Up- Inclusive Summer & Shopping Carnival at Adventure Island', India's first all-inclusive trip to Amusement, Water Park and Accessible Shopping Complex specially planned for persons with special needs.
Adventure Island- an amalgamation of shopping, fine dining, fun and entertainment. It has a large picturesque lake with an over bridge which connects Metro walk to Adventure Island.
Assistance and Sign Language Interpreters will be present during the entire duration of the trip.
If you are looking forward for a thrilling experience and want a trip full of fun and excitement, then book your passes now at only Rs. 999 per person.
To know more about the event, click here: Come be a part of the Inclusive Summer & Shopping Carnival at Adventure Island!
- Starts on: Sunday, 01 Jul 2018 at 10:30 AM
- Ends on: Sunday, 01 Jul 2018 at 06:00 PM
- City: New Delhi
- Location: Adventure Island - Rithala
- Event Charges: Paid
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Registration Link
- Organizer Name: Billionables
- Organizer Phone: 088005 10866
- Organizer Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organizer Website: https://www.billionables.com/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines June 13, 2019 Outrage over Pakistani ad mocking Indian pilot
- Headlines June 17, 2019 More deaths due to encephalitis in Bihar
- Headlines June 17, 2019 Bengal doctors reject Mamata Banerjee's plea to call off strike
- Get-hooked June 11, 2019 Abilympics 2019 is an opportunity for disabled people to show their mettle
- Get-hooked June 10, 2019 Accept, Respect, Empower each other - Guest Column by Tapas Bharadwaj
- Events June 11, 2019 From the ‘Whys’ to the ‘Hows’
- Accessibility June 11, 2019 A warrior in the cause of digital accessibility - My Take by Sai Bhagat
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News