Trending stories on NewzHook this week!
Hello friends we are here with this week’s most trending stories on Newzhook.
A Delhi student used the Right To Education - RTE, to get prosthetic limb, thereby setting an example.
While in sports news, the blind cricket team is still waiting for the BCCI to fulfill its promises for support. Para swimmer Satendra Singh performed an amazing feat by crossing the English Channel in just 12 hours.
An Indian army unit also raised the bar of humanity by helping a disabled girl in Manipur and adopting her.
In case you are looking for some fun and adventure on this weekend in Delhi then ReVV up is right for you.
For booking and more details for Revv Up- Inclusive Summer & Shopping Carnival at Adventure Island , check out Newzhook.
We are the media partners of this adventurous and fun filled carnival.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Events January 21, 2019 Agra Deaf Enable Society- Republic Day Event
- Get-hooked January 19, 2019 Trending stories on Newzhook this week!
- Accessibility January 20, 2019 Get set for #Sabkeliye, India's biggest & boldest accessible shopping initiative ever
- Headlines January 17, 2019 India's D Gukesh is world’s 2nd youngest chess grandmaster
- Get-hooked January 17, 2019 Benefit Cosmetics' move to feature model with Down syndrome as ambassador gets a big thumbs up
- Events January 17, 2019 India Art Festival- IAF
- Employment January 17, 2019 How to make the workplace suitable for people with disabilities
- Events January 20, 2019 Parent Workshop on Toilet Training
- Headlines January 15, 2019 Fans troll Virat for spending quality time with Anushka
- Events January 20, 2019 Trinayani's 18th Inclusive Monthly Meetup
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Get-hooked January 21, 2019
Get-hooked January 8, 2019
Newz Hook - Accessible News