Trending stories on NewzHook this week!
June 30, 2018
Hello friends we are here with this week's most trending stories on Newzhook.
A Delhi student used the Right To Education - RTE, to get prosthetic limb, thereby setting an example.
While in sports news, the blind cricket team is still waiting for the BCCI to fulfill its promises for support. Para swimmer Satendra Singh performed an amazing feat by crossing the English Channel in just 12 hours.
An Indian army unit also raised the bar of humanity by helping a disabled girl in Manipur and adopting her.
In case you are looking for some fun and adventure on this weekend in Delhi then ReVV up is right for you.
For booking and more details for Revv Up- Inclusive Summer & Shopping Carnival at Adventure Island , check out Newzhook.
We are the media partners of this adventurous and fun filled carnival.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines March 24, 2019 Jet Airways suspends flights to 13 international routes
- Events March 20, 2019 Parent Interaction With Jo Chopra
- Accessibility March 22, 2019 Karnataka govt introduces accessibility features for elections, disability groups raise questions
- Get-hooked March 21, 2019 A unique session on STEM education for blind students
- Headlines March 23, 2019 At least 47 killed, over 600 injured in explosion in China
- Accessibility March 22, 2019 Kochi Muziris Biennale introduces Braille texts, becomes torch-bearers for inclusive art festivals
- Events March 19, 2019 Annual Seminar on Inclusion & Accessibility of Deaf
- Events March 20, 2019 Downs syndrome free assessment camp
- Get-hooked March 22, 2019 National award winner, dancer & sportsman, all-rounder Akshay inspires youngsters
- Get-hooked March 24, 2019 Amazon move to remove books spreading misinformation about autism gets a thumbs up
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Get-hooked March 21, 2019
Newz Hook - Accessible News