Trending stories on NewzHook this week!
June 30, 2018
Hello friends we are here with this week's most trending stories on Newzhook.
A Delhi student used the Right To Education - RTE, to get prosthetic limb, thereby setting an example.
While in sports news, the blind cricket team is still waiting for the BCCI to fulfill its promises for support. Para swimmer Satendra Singh performed an amazing feat by crossing the English Channel in just 12 hours.
An Indian army unit also raised the bar of humanity by helping a disabled girl in Manipur and adopting her.
In case you are looking for some fun and adventure on this weekend in Delhi then ReVV up is right for you.
For booking and more details for Revv Up- Inclusive Summer & Shopping Carnival at Adventure Island , check out Newzhook.
We are the media partners of this adventurous and fun filled carnival.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines May 20, 2019 Exit polls predict comfortable win for BJP
- Headlines May 18, 2019 Irfan signs up for Carribean Premier League players draft
- Get-hooked May 19, 2019 #BeingMom - Vinayana Khurana's creative side was enhanced by mother Neerja
- Headlines May 22, 2019 Clean chit for Mulayam Singh & son in corruption case
- Get-hooked May 24, 2019 Hi-tech hearing implants must be followed by rehab programmes say experts
- Accessibility May 22, 2019 Madras High Court bench slams Medical Council of India guidelines as biased against disabled medical aspirants
- Parasports May 20, 2019 Passion for sports keeps Amresh's spirits up through the worst of times
- Headlines May 22, 2019 Vivek Oberoi deletes offensive tweet about Aishwarya, apologises
- Accessibility May 23, 2019 Curated tours, sign language interpreters planned in Kerala as part of Barrier Free Tourism project
- Get-hooked May 21, 2019 Music knows no boundaries so why barriers at concert venues, ask disabled music lovers
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News