Movie review of ‘Sanju’
‘Sanju’ the movie released yesterday. The film is a biopic based on the life of Bollywood actor Sanjay Dutt also known as Sanju Baba.
Ranbir Kapor has played the role of Sanjay in the movie and Dia Mirza is his third wife Manyata Dutt.
The movie depicts the various ups and downs that Sanjay had to go through in his life. Director Raju Hirani has captured the real life with precision.
‘Sanju’ has sorrow, laughter and happiness that can keep the audience hooked for the 161 minute length of the movie.
Ranbir Kappor’s has done a great job playing Sanju through various phases of life. He has emerged as the backbone of the film and gave a superb acting performance.
The film has been made with honesty and very neat depiction of the story. All the other actors have also performed their roles in the best possible way.
Manisha Koirala plays Nargis and Sunil Dutt is played by Paresh Rawal, both actors have given satisfactory performances.
Sanju is a good movie with good actors and even better acting performances.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked October 16, 2018 An open letter to Goa Governor, Mridula Sinha - My Take by Monika Kshatriya
- Parasports October 17, 2018 Deepak Malik's century gives India lead against Sri Lanka in Blind Cricket Twenty20 series
- Education October 15, 2018 Relief for students with disabilities, CBSE exemptions to take effect from 2019
- Headlines October 17, 2018 Congress loses majority in Goa as 2 MLAs join BJP
- Get-hooked October 18, 2018 Staying fit with a disability is easy, here are some tips
- Parasports October 15, 2018 Top sports brand Nike's move to sign up athlete with cerebral palsy hailed
- Get-hooked October 18, 2018 ALFAA centre for people with autism has a story of remarkable spirit behind it
- Get-hooked October 12, 2018 Strengthening the parent-child bond is key to empowering kids with autism at Aarambh
- Get-hooked October 16, 2018 Dating a person with autism? Here are some things to keep in mind
- Education October 12, 2018 Simple accommodations that can make school less stressful for kids with dyslexia
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Get-hooked October 18, 2018
Newz Hook - Accessible News