Movie review of ‘Sanju’
‘Sanju’ the movie released yesterday. The film is a biopic based on the life of Bollywood actor Sanjay Dutt also known as Sanju Baba.
Ranbir Kapor has played the role of Sanjay in the movie and Dia Mirza is his third wife Manyata Dutt.
The movie depicts the various ups and downs that Sanjay had to go through in his life. Director Raju Hirani has captured the real life with precision.
‘Sanju’ has sorrow, laughter and happiness that can keep the audience hooked for the 161 minute length of the movie.
Ranbir Kappor’s has done a great job playing Sanju through various phases of life. He has emerged as the backbone of the film and gave a superb acting performance.
The film has been made with honesty and very neat depiction of the story. All the other actors have also performed their roles in the best possible way.
Manisha Koirala plays Nargis and Sunil Dutt is played by Paresh Rawal, both actors have given satisfactory performances.
Sanju is a good movie with good actors and even better acting performances.
Watch in Sign Language
- Understanding Rett Syndrome
February 17, 2019
- Wheelchair etiquettes matter. Here is how to follow them.
February 17, 2019
- #LovePossible - How Parvez won Nafisa's hand & heart
February 16, 2019
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines February 12, 2019 Rajinikanth’s daughter Soundarya gets married
- Headlines February 10, 2019 Kangana Ranaut lashes out Alia Bhatt
- Events February 14, 2019 Walkathon for Mental Health Awareness
- Parasports February 17, 2019 Players prep for the National wheelchair cricket match to begin this March
- Events February 14, 2019 Free Eye Camp
- Accessibility February 17, 2019 Accessible parking still remains distant dream for people with disabilities
- Get-hooked February 11, 2019 Peranbu, a movie review - Guest column by A L Karpahaganesh
- Get-hooked February 17, 2019 Wheelchair etiquettes matter. Here is how to follow them.
- Accessibility February 11, 2019 Citizen activism pays off, gurdwara in East Delhi takes steps to make worship accessible for all
- Events February 10, 2019 4th All India Deaf Fine And Craft Festival
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News
Get-hooked February 7, 2019