Movie review of ‘Sanju’
‘Sanju’ the movie released yesterday. The film is a biopic based on the life of Bollywood actor Sanjay Dutt also known as Sanju Baba.
Ranbir Kapor has played the role of Sanjay in the movie and Dia Mirza is his third wife Manyata Dutt.
The movie depicts the various ups and downs that Sanjay had to go through in his life. Director Raju Hirani has captured the real life with precision.
‘Sanju’ has sorrow, laughter and happiness that can keep the audience hooked for the 161 minute length of the movie.
Ranbir Kappor’s has done a great job playing Sanju through various phases of life. He has emerged as the backbone of the film and gave a superb acting performance.
The film has been made with honesty and very neat depiction of the story. All the other actors have also performed their roles in the best possible way.
Manisha Koirala plays Nargis and Sunil Dutt is played by Paresh Rawal, both actors have given satisfactory performances.
Sanju is a good movie with good actors and even better acting performances.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked December 14, 2018 Diabetes-related eye diseases is the leading cause of blindness in India, says study
- Headlines December 12, 2018 United Kingdom court orders extradition of Vijay Mallya to India
- Headlines December 10, 2018 Virat gets booed by fans in Australia, 'not done' says former Aussie player
- Get-hooked December 12, 2018 Society attitudes are a big threat for development of children with disabilities
- Headlines December 11, 2018 Farmer sells 2,000-kg onion for 6/-, sends money to top politician
- Headlines December 12, 2018 Shaktikanta Das to succeed Urjit Patel as RBI governor
- Get-hooked December 10, 2018 4% job reservation for disabled people announced in Goa
- Events December 13, 2018 Thematic Concert on Sufi and Bhakti
- Parasports December 11, 2018 Protest by Kerala para sportspersons to draw attention to struggle for facilities, funding
- Get-hooked December 13, 2018 Why is Speech Therapy important? Some information
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News