Kotak Wheelchair Marathon 2018
Every runner at Kotak Wheelchair Marathon 2018 will contribute to a Quality Wheelchair for persons with spinal cord injury.
Kotak Wheelchair Marathon is open to all runners, not just wheelchair users.
Runners will get a T Shirt, timing chip (for 21.1 kms & 10 kms), medal, breakfast, an inclusive running experience and feel good.
Runners can take part in Half Marathon (21.1 kms) / 10 kms / 3 kms run or walk.
Your run is important as 95% of wheelchair users in India sit on health-damaging wheelchairs.
- Starts on: Sunday, 02 Sep 2018 at 04:00 AM
- Ends on: Sunday, 02 Sep 2018 at 09:00 AM
- City: Chennai
- Location: Olcott Memorial High School, Besant Nagar 3rd Avenue
- Event Charges: Paid
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Registration Link
- Organizer Name: The Spinal Foundation
- Organizer Phone: 18004251210
- Organizer Website: http://www.thespinalfoundation.in/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines July 16, 2019 Over 50 people dead, 30 missing in Nepal floods
- Events July 16, 2019 International Autism Conference
- Get-hooked July 18, 2019 #RareDiseases - Poor awareness & support among the challenges people with Sturge-Weber syndrome face in India
- Headlines July 18, 2019 Dhoni unlikely for next tour, to be part of transitioning phase
- Events July 11, 2019 North East Disability Summit
- Events July 11, 2019 Workshop: Accommodating Diversities
- Events July 18, 2019 RUN for Wheels Marathon
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News