Kotak Wheelchair Marathon 2018
Every runner at Kotak Wheelchair Marathon 2018 will contribute to a Quality Wheelchair for persons with spinal cord injury.
Kotak Wheelchair Marathon is open to all runners, not just wheelchair users.
Runners will get a T Shirt, timing chip (for 21.1 kms & 10 kms), medal, breakfast, an inclusive running experience and feel good.
Runners can take part in Half Marathon (21.1 kms) / 10 kms / 3 kms run or walk.
Your run is important as 95% of wheelchair users in India sit on health-damaging wheelchairs.
- Starts on: Sunday, 02 Sep 2018 at 04:00 AM
- Ends on: Sunday, 02 Sep 2018 at 09:00 AM
- City: Chennai
- Location: Olcott Memorial High School, Besant Nagar 3rd Avenue
- Event Charges: Paid
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Registration Link
- Organizer Name: The Spinal Foundation
- Organizer Phone: 18004251210
- Organizer Website: http://www.thespinalfoundation.in/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Accessibility November 21, 2018 Accessible toilets remain a distant dream for India's disabled community
- Headlines November 20, 2018 Shah Rukh Khan champions Air India on social media
- Headlines November 15, 2018 Congress fields Ashok Gehlot, Sachin Pilot in Rajasthan, no clarity on who will be CM
- Get-hooked November 17, 2018 What made Stan Lee's superheroes so magical for children with autism
- Events November 20, 2018 Basic Computer Training Program for Children & Adults with Special Needs
- Headlines November 19, 2018 Women's World T20 - India on top of Group B after beating Australia
- Get-hooked November 20, 2018 This Bengaluru NGO leaves a good message to society
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News
Get-hooked November 17, 2018