Kotak Wheelchair Marathon 2018
Every runner at Kotak Wheelchair Marathon 2018 will contribute to a Quality Wheelchair for persons with spinal cord injury.
Kotak Wheelchair Marathon is open to all runners, not just wheelchair users.
Runners will get a T Shirt, timing chip (for 21.1 kms & 10 kms), medal, breakfast, an inclusive running experience and feel good.
Runners can take part in Half Marathon (21.1 kms) / 10 kms / 3 kms run or walk.
Your run is important as 95% of wheelchair users in India sit on health-damaging wheelchairs.
- Starts on: Sunday, 02 Sep 2018 at 04:00 AM
- Ends on: Sunday, 02 Sep 2018 at 09:00 AM
- City: Chennai
- Location: Olcott Memorial High School, Besant Nagar 3rd Avenue
- Event Charges: Paid
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Registration Link
- Organizer Name: The Spinal Foundation
- Organizer Phone: 18004251210
- Organizer Website: http://www.thespinalfoundation.in/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Events February 14, 2019 Medical Camp - Children with Disability & Mental Health Problems
- Parasports February 18, 2019 Chessbase India bats for disabled players at a time when official support is hard to come by
- Accessibility February 18, 2019 Kozhikode Art Gallery under fire for blocking access to wheelchair users
- Accessibility February 19, 2019 Kerala government launches projects to empower visually impaired people
- Headlines February 14, 2019 CAG report on Rafale deal brings relief to Modi government
- Headlines February 16, 2019 Actor Irrfan Khan is awaiting medical reports to start working
- Get-hooked February 17, 2019 Understanding Rett Syndrome
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Events February 8, 2019
Events February 6, 2019
Newz Hook - Accessible News