Kotak Wheelchair Marathon 2018
Every runner at Kotak Wheelchair Marathon 2018 will contribute to a Quality Wheelchair for persons with spinal cord injury.
Kotak Wheelchair Marathon is open to all runners, not just wheelchair users.
Runners will get a T Shirt, timing chip (for 21.1 kms & 10 kms), medal, breakfast, an inclusive running experience and feel good.
Runners can take part in Half Marathon (21.1 kms) / 10 kms / 3 kms run or walk.
Your run is important as 95% of wheelchair users in India sit on health-damaging wheelchairs.
- Starts on: Sunday, 02 Sep 2018 at 04:00 AM
- Ends on: Sunday, 02 Sep 2018 at 09:00 AM
- City: Chennai
- Location: Olcott Memorial High School, Besant Nagar 3rd Avenue
- Event Charges: Paid
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Registration Link
- Organizer Name: The Spinal Foundation
- Organizer Phone: 18004251210
- Organizer Website: http://www.thespinalfoundation.in/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked April 18, 2019 People with disabilities must consider issues not propaganda - Dr B S Patil & Monika S Kshatriya
- Events April 15, 2019 NALS Adventure Camp
- Events April 18, 2019 EasterFest
- Events April 18, 2019 Playful Parenting for Happier Urban Families
- Headlines April 16, 2019 World Cup Cricket - Indian side announced
- Get-hooked April 19, 2019 #GetMoneywise - Financial planning mistakes parents with disabled children typically make
- Headlines April 21, 2019 Pandya, Rahul fined for sexist comments on TV show
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News