Teaching Personal Safety & Sexuality to Children and Adolescents with Special Needs
We are back with our next Sunday Sip with a new topic! Help us spread the word!
ISHANYA, which means "North-East", the direction which symbolically represents Education, Knowledge and Prosperity is a Centre for Individuals with Special Needs started in 2015, with the intent to make the society more inclusive.
We offer workshops for parents and conduct sensitization program for individuals, communities, schools, colleges and companies.
- Starts on: Sunday, 15 Jul 2018 at 10:00 AM
- Ends on: Sunday, 15 Jul 2018 at 01:00 PM
- City: Bangalore
- Location: Ishanya India Foundation,769, 7th Main Rd, KSRTC Layout, 2nd Phase, JP Nagar
- Event Charges: Paid
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Organizer Name: Ishanya India Foundation-Center for Individuals with Special Needs
- Organizer Phone: 073496 76668
- Organizer Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organizer Website: http://www.ishanya.xyz/