Teaching Personal Safety & Sexuality to Children and Adolescents with Special Needs
We are back with our next Sunday Sip with a new topic! Help us spread the word!
ISHANYA, which means "North-East", the direction which symbolically represents Education, Knowledge and Prosperity is a Centre for Individuals with Special Needs started in 2015, with the intent to make the society more inclusive.
We offer workshops for parents and conduct sensitization program for individuals, communities, schools, colleges and companies.
- Starts on: Sunday, 15 Jul 2018 at 10:00 AM
- Ends on: Sunday, 15 Jul 2018 at 01:00 PM
- City: Bangalore
- Location: Ishanya India Foundation,769, 7th Main Rd, KSRTC Layout, 2nd Phase, JP Nagar
- Event Charges: Paid
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Organizer Name: Ishanya India Foundation-Center for Individuals with Special Needs
- Organizer Phone: 073496 76668
- Organizer Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organizer Website: http://www.ishanya.xyz/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked April 19, 2019 Dialogue in the Dark session at Gujarat National Law University triggers important conversations
- Get-hooked April 16, 2019 Expectations from the next government of India - My Take by Jasmina Khanna
- Events April 18, 2019 EasterFest
- Accessibility April 18, 2019 Platforms at Coimbatore railway station will now get lifts
- Accessibility April 19, 2019 CBSE to allow visual aids in Class 10 exams from 2020 for students with vision impairments
- Accessibility April 20, 2019 In a first, residents of a mental health centre in Chennai cast their votes. Here's how it happened
- Parasports April 17, 2019 Bethany Society Shillong are champs at the 4th national blind football tournament
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News