Teaching Personal Safety & Sexuality to Children and Adolescents with Special Needs
We are back with our next Sunday Sip with a new topic! Help us spread the word!
ISHANYA, which means "North-East", the direction which symbolically represents Education, Knowledge and Prosperity is a Centre for Individuals with Special Needs started in 2015, with the intent to make the society more inclusive.
We offer workshops for parents and conduct sensitization program for individuals, communities, schools, colleges and companies.
- Starts on: Sunday, 15 Jul 2018 at 10:00 AM
- Ends on: Sunday, 15 Jul 2018 at 01:00 PM
- City: Bangalore
- Location: Ishanya India Foundation,769, 7th Main Rd, KSRTC Layout, 2nd Phase, JP Nagar
- Event Charges: Paid
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Organizer Name: Ishanya India Foundation-Center for Individuals with Special Needs
- Organizer Phone: 073496 76668
- Organizer Email: email@example.com
- Organizer Website: http://www.ishanya.xyz/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked June 19, 2019 Love, Marriage & Disability - couples share their stories
- Parasports June 13, 2019 Shekhar Naik Foundation gives hope to aspiring blind cricketers
- Accessibility June 17, 2019 New foldable ramp at Chennai buses get mixed response
- Headlines June 12, 2019 Kerala cops, Interpol join hands to fight child abuse
- Events June 13, 2019 ABBF Weekend Ride
- Accessibility June 15, 2019 Delhi government failure to implement key RPWD Act provision sign of larger apathy
- Headlines June 18, 2019 Virat Kohli fastest to score 11,000 ODI runs
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News