Teaching Personal Safety & Sexuality to Children and Adolescents with Special Needs
We are back with our next Sunday Sip with a new topic! Help us spread the word!
ISHANYA, which means “North-East”, the direction which symbolically represents Education, Knowledge and Prosperity is a Centre for Individuals with Special Needs started in 2015, with the intent to make the society more inclusive.
We offer workshops for parents and conduct sensitization program for individuals, communities, schools, colleges and companies.
- Starts on: Sunday, 15 Jul 2018 at 10:00 AM
- Ends on: Sunday, 15 Jul 2018 at 01:00 PM
- City: Bangalore
- Location: Ishanya India Foundation,769, 7th Main Rd, KSRTC Layout, 2nd Phase, JP Nagar
- Event Charges: Paid
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Organizer Name: Ishanya India Foundation-Center for Individuals with Special Needs
- Organizer Phone: 073496 76668
- Organizer Email: email@example.com
- Organizer Website: http://www.ishanya.xyz/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines November 20, 2018 Amritsar grenade attack puts Punjab Police on the backfoot
- Get-hooked November 17, 2018 What made Stan Lee's superheroes so magical for children with autism
- Get-hooked November 19, 2018 Some driving tips for people with disabilities
- Get-hooked November 21, 2018 What causes autism? Some information
- Events November 20, 2018 Basic Computer Training Program for Children & Adults with Special Needs
- Get-hooked November 16, 2018 Sexual assaults on disabled women to come under focus in Delhi convention
- Get-hooked November 20, 2018 This Bengaluru NGO leaves a good message to society
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News
Get-hooked November 17, 2018