Disability Pension Scheme - Kerala
Kerala is regarded as among the most progressive states when it comes to the welfare of people with disabilities. So, what does it offer in terms of disability pension? Today we take a look!
- Rs 1,300 for a person with a disability of 80% and above.
- Rs 1,000 to a person with a disability of less than 80%.
- Annual income of the parent should be less than Rs 1,00,000.
- Should be a resident of state
- No age limit.
- Should not be getting the benefit of any other social welfare pensions.
- Applicant is not eligible if the person is admitted to a poor home.
- Should apply at the local body where the person is residing.
- Disability certificate
- Residence proof
- Income proof
- Passport size photo
Procedure of application
Application form can be obtained and submitted at Panchayat office and Municipality office at rural and urban levels.
To know more, click here - http://lsgkerala.gov.in/en/welfarepension/ipcp
Find out what other states offer as disability pension: