Inclov Social Spaces with Enable Travel in Ahmedabad
Celebrating the spirit of inclusion, Inclov Social Spaces in partnership with Enable Travel is proud to announce its second inclusive meetup for people with and without disabilities in Ahmedabad. After the raging success of Inclov Social Spaces (Inclov is the world's first matchmaking app designed exclusively for differently-abled people) inclusive meet-ups across the country, we are once again coming to Ahmedabad, with a unique day meet up where you can meet new people, make new friends, form new connections, and even find your 'Special One'!
The second inclusive meet-up in the city will be an action-packed day filled with bonding activities, fun games, banter, and will also give you the opportunity to meet new people and make new friends and become a part of the unique Inclov community. All of this, while you can gorge away on sumptuous food & beverages while forming new connections in an inclusive atmosphere unlike anything that you may have witnessed before.
The event is inclusive in nature and our location is universally designed which ensures 100% accessibility in infrastructure for people with disability. Wheelchair access, sign language interpreters, necessary ramps will be available to ensure the event is 100% accessible to everyone.
Highlights of the meet up:
- Inclusive meet up for people with disabilities in Ahmedabad.
- A chance to meet many others and interact with them to socialize, make friends, find a date or even a life partner in the process.
- Everything from entry/exit to washrooms is fully wheelchair accessible.
- Sign language interpreter for the hearing-impaired.
- Food and beverages.
- Starts on: Sunday, 29 Jul 2018 at 02:00 PM
- Ends on: Sunday, 29 Jul 2018 at 06:30 PM
- City: Ahmedabad
- Location: Lemon Tree Premier: The Atrium, Off Nehru Bridge
- Event Charges: Paid
- Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
- Sign-Language Interpreter Available: Yes
- Registration Link
- Organizer Name: Inclov
- Organizer Phone: 01244034567, 7217895203
- Organizer Email: email@example.com
- Organizer Website: https://www.inclov.com/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked April 19, 2019 Some fun things to do in your city this weekend
- Get-hooked April 14, 2019 Shubhajit aims to enter history books as first double arm amputee to complete Bengaluru-Ladakh bike ride
- Parasports April 17, 2019 London will now host the ninth World Para Swimming Championship
- Parasports April 17, 2019 Bethany Society Shillong are champs at the 4th national blind football tournament
- Headlines April 16, 2019 Yogi, Mayawati banned by ECI
- Get-hooked April 19, 2019 #GetMoneywise - Financial planning mistakes parents with disabled children typically make
- Get-hooked April 19, 2019 Upcoming film 'Mental Hai Kya' starring Kangana, Rajkummar angers mental health experts
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News