Inclov Social Spaces with Enable Travel in Ahmedabad
Celebrating the spirit of inclusion, Inclov Social Spaces in partnership with Enable Travel is proud to announce its second inclusive meetup for people with and without disabilities in Ahmedabad. After the raging success of Inclov Social Spaces (Inclov is the world's first matchmaking app designed exclusively for differently-abled people) inclusive meet-ups across the country, we are once again coming to Ahmedabad, with a unique day meet up where you can meet new people, make new friends, form new connections, and even find your 'Special One'!
The second inclusive meet-up in the city will be an action-packed day filled with bonding activities, fun games, banter, and will also give you the opportunity to meet new people and make new friends and become a part of the unique Inclov community. All of this, while you can gorge away on sumptuous food & beverages while forming new connections in an inclusive atmosphere unlike anything that you may have witnessed before.
The event is inclusive in nature and our location is universally designed which ensures 100% accessibility in infrastructure for people with disability. Wheelchair access, sign language interpreters, necessary ramps will be available to ensure the event is 100% accessible to everyone.
Highlights of the meet up:
- Inclusive meet up for people with disabilities in Ahmedabad.
- A chance to meet many others and interact with them to socialize, make friends, find a date or even a life partner in the process.
- Everything from entry/exit to washrooms is fully wheelchair accessible.
- Sign language interpreter for the hearing-impaired.
- Food and beverages.
- Starts on: Sunday, 29 Jul 2018 at 02:00 PM
- Ends on: Sunday, 29 Jul 2018 at 06:30 PM
- City: Ahmedabad
- Location: Lemon Tree Premier: The Atrium, Off Nehru Bridge
- Event Charges: Paid
- Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
- Sign-Language Interpreter Available: Yes
- Registration Link
- Organizer Name: Inclov
- Organizer Phone: 01244034567, 7217895203
- Organizer Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organizer Website: https://www.inclov.com/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-Hooked August 18, 2019 Understanding Autism and Head banging
- Get-Hooked August 14, 2019 Young innovator Prashant Gade seeks support to give prosthetic arms for free to the needy
- Events August 14, 2019 Special Buddies Program
- Accessibility August 19, 2019 #InclusionChamps – Ankita Gulati wins Universal Design Award 2019 for TouchVision
- Accessibility August 14, 2019 Kerala floods underline critical need to frame inclusive disaster risk management policies
- Headlines August 14, 2019 Kerala man Noushad wins hearts in flood-hit Kerala
- Events August 14, 2019 Drama for Autism
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News