Inclov Social Spaces Delhi Express - The Carnival
Inclov, the world's first matchmaking platform for people with disabilities is hosting Social Spaces - an offline meetup for people to come together to socialise, make friends or even find a life partner. After the magical success of the last meet up on 24th June at The Lalit - Kitty Su, we are back with another meet up in Delhi where you can meet new people, make new friends, form new connections - all this while having fun!
Promoting the spirit of Inclusion and Love, Inclov Social Spaces supported by Microsoft invites you for an action-packed event where you get to enjoy the theme based performances along with participation in different kind of fun activities and stalls with multiple games.
The event is inclusive in nature and our location is universally designed which ensures 100% accessibility in infrastructure for people with disability. Wheelchair access, sign language interpreters, necessary ramps will be available to ensure the event is 100% accessible to everyone.
Highlights of the meet up:
- Inclusive meet up for people with & without disabilities in Delhi
- A chance to meet many others and interact with them to socialize, make friends, find a date or even a life partner in the process.
- Everything from entry/exit to washrooms is fully wheelchair accessible.
- Sign language interpreter for the hearing-impaired.
- Food and soft beverages
- Available stalls for participation in multiple games.
- Various performances based around the theme.
- Starts on: Sunday, 22 Jul 2018 at 03:00 PM
- Ends on: Sunday, 22 Jul 2018 at 07:30 PM
- City: New Delhi
- Location: Lemon Tree Premier, Gurugram
- Event Charges: Paid
- Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
- Sign-Language Interpreter Available: Yes
- Registration Link
- Organizer Name: Inclov
- Organizer Phone: 01244034567, 7217895203
- Organizer Email: email@example.com
- Organizer Website: https://www.inclov.com/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Events April 18, 2019 EasterFest
- Get-hooked April 18, 2019 Tips to manage learning disabilities in adults
- Get-hooked April 20, 2019 Parenting Corner - Autism and dental health
- Events April 16, 2019 Learning Through Play Workshop
- Parasports April 17, 2019 Champ para swimmer Wg Commander Shantanu looks to set a new record, this time in rowing
- Headlines April 15, 2019 IPL 2019 RCB wins 1st match
- Events April 15, 2019 NALS Adventure Camp
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News