Disability Pension Scheme - Karnataka
July 8, 2018
In Karnataka, the state famous for its IT hubs and tourism spots, the disability pension scheme comes under a different name. Here it is called Monthly Maintenance Allowance, and it comes under the state's revenue department.
A disabled person, who is poor and unable to even manage his own food, clothing, and other basic needs, will be given a monthly allowance of Rs 400 a month.Eligibility Criteria
- Beneficiary's income should not be more than Rs 6,000 a month.
- Should be a resident of Karnataka for last 10 years.
- Income proof
- Disability certificate
- 3 passport size photos
- Address proof
Application form available with Block Tahsildar or from the District Disabled Welfare Office at district headquarters. To be submitted here as well.
To know more, click here -https://www.karnataka.gov.in/welfareofdisabled/Pages/schemes.aspx
Click below to find out about schemes in other states:
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines June 22, 2019 Narendra Modi celebrates yoga day at Ranchi
- Events June 20, 2019 Mental Health Session
- Education June 21, 2019 American College in Madurai introduces disability studies in syllabus
- Headlines June 25, 2019 Encephalitis deaths rise across Bihar, M.P under alert
- Education June 24, 2019 Inclusive Education - Challenges and Barriers - Guest column by Rukmini Krishnaswamy
- Headlines June 25, 2019 Jharkhand mob lynching victim dies, five arrested
- Events June 20, 2019 With This Ability - Comedy and Conversation with Sweta Mantrii
- Parasports June 19, 2019 Tamil Nadu set to rock the National Wheelchair Basketball Championship
- Education June 19, 2019 Parents, special educators group files RTI into status of inclusive education in Kerala
- Events June 20, 2019 Certificate course in Assistive Technology Solutions
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News