ADAPT Cerebral Palsy Achievement Awards
October the 6th marks World Cerebral Palsy Day (WCP) and once again ADAPT will be recognising the incredible achievements of both individuals living with cerebral palsy and the organisations and individuals that are working to support them.
This years theme is "Together we are ChamPions", because we believe this community is truly full of champions.
We can't wait to see you all to celebrate !
- Starts on: Saturday, 06 Oct 2018 at 02:00 PM
- Ends on: Saturday, 06 Oct 2018 at 05:00 PM
- City: Mumbai
- Location: Adapt (formerly spastic society)
- Event Charges: Free
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Organizer Name: Adapt (Able Disabled All People Together)
- Organizer Phone: 022 2644 3666
- Organizer Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organizer Website: http://www.adaptssi.org
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines March 21, 2019 Mayawati will not contest 2019 general elections
- Parasports March 24, 2019 Kerala para athletes climb Nainital’s highest peak, aim to inspire youngsters
- Get-hooked March 20, 2019 "We all have a Javed Abidi inside us": Shameer Rishad talks about the Javed Abidi Foundation
- Events March 20, 2019 Run 4 Autism Marathon- More details to come
- Get-hooked March 21, 2019 In enabling son Advait to unlock his potential, mom Smrithy came into her own as an empowered parent
- Accessibility March 20, 2019 Global brand IKEA goes accessible, launches 3D printable furniture pieces
- Headlines March 22, 2019 Pakistan will not broadcast IPL 2019 matches
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News