ADAPT Cerebral Palsy Achievement Awards
October the 6th marks World Cerebral Palsy Day (WCP) and once again ADAPT will be recognising the incredible achievements of both individuals living with cerebral palsy and the organisations and individuals that are working to support them.
This years theme is "Together we are ChamPions", because we believe this community is truly full of champions.
We can't wait to see you all to celebrate !
- Starts on: Saturday, 06 Oct 2018 at 02:00 PM
- Ends on: Saturday, 06 Oct 2018 at 05:00 PM
- City: Mumbai
- Location: Adapt (formerly spastic society)
- Event Charges: Free
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Organizer Name: Adapt (Able Disabled All People Together)
- Organizer Phone: 022 2644 3666
- Organizer Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organizer Website: http://www.adaptssi.org
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked January 16, 2019 Reach Out camps are enabling disabled people to experience the magic of yoga
- Headlines January 20, 2019 Amazon Great Indian Sale is here
- Get-hooked January 21, 2019 Parenting Disability: Me as an orthpedically challenged child - Guest Column by Payal Kukreja
- Events January 18, 2019 Rapid & Blitz Chess Tournament
- Headlines January 16, 2019 India beats Australia by 6 wickets in second ODI
- Parasports January 17, 2019 Kerala government move to hold marathon with disabled category welcomed
- Employment January 17, 2019 How to make the workplace suitable for people with disabilities
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Events January 8, 2019
Events January 10, 2019
Newz Hook - Accessible News