ADAPT Cerebral Palsy Achievement Awards
October the 6th marks World Cerebral Palsy Day (WCP) and once again ADAPT will be recognising the incredible achievements of both individuals living with cerebral palsy and the organisations and individuals that are working to support them.
This years theme is "Together we are ChamPions", because we believe this community is truly full of champions.
We can't wait to see you all to celebrate !
- Starts on: Saturday, 06 Oct 2018 at 02:00 PM
- Ends on: Saturday, 06 Oct 2018 at 05:00 PM
- City: Mumbai
- Location: Adapt (formerly spastic society)
- Event Charges: Free
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Organizer Name: Adapt (Able Disabled All People Together)
- Organizer Phone: 022 2644 3666
- Organizer Email: email@example.com
- Organizer Website: http://www.adaptssi.org
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines August 22, 2019 Ex-minister P Chidambaram arrested
- Headlines August 23, 2019 Former union Minister P Chidambaram in CBI custody until Monday
- Parasports August 20, 2019 “Never give up, live life to the fullest”- My Take by triple amputee & Trekker Sekhar Goud
- Get-Hooked August 20, 2019 Inclusive Spotfix initiative to beauty Bangalore roads
- Lifestyle August 22, 2019 Kurtas for men - Feast your eyes on some amazing designs
- Get-Hooked August 19, 2019 "Love can be limitless if people recognise, accept and celebrate a person with a difference" - Jasmina Khanna
- Headlines August 16, 2019 Virat Kohli sets new record
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News