ADAPT Cerebral Palsy Achievement Awards
October the 6th marks World Cerebral Palsy Day (WCP) and once again ADAPT will be recognising the incredible achievements of both individuals living with cerebral palsy and the organisations and individuals that are working to support them.
This years theme is "Together we are ChamPions", because we believe this community is truly full of champions.
We can't wait to see you all to celebrate !
- Starts on: Saturday, 06 Oct 2018 at 02:00 PM
- Ends on: Saturday, 06 Oct 2018 at 05:00 PM
- City: Mumbai
- Location: Adapt (formerly spastic society)
- Event Charges: Free
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Organizer Name: Adapt (Able Disabled All People Together)
- Organizer Phone: 022 2644 3666
- Organizer Email: email@example.com
- Organizer Website: http://www.adaptssi.org
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked May 21, 2019 From working for underprivileged kids to disability rights advocacy, Diksha wears many hats
- Accessibility May 22, 2019 Meet the young adults with autism to get their fingers inked for the first time
- Headlines May 22, 2019 Vivek Oberoi deletes offensive tweet about Aishwarya, apologises
- Headlines May 25, 2019 18 children killed in fire at Surat building
- Get-hooked May 18, 2019 Trending stories on NewzHook this week!
- Headlines May 24, 2019 Rahul concedes defeat, congratulates PM
- Headlines May 23, 2019 India launches new spy satellite
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News