ADAPT Cerebral Palsy Achievement Awards
October the 6th marks World Cerebral Palsy Day (WCP) and once again ADAPT will be recognising the incredible achievements of both individuals living with cerebral palsy and the organisations and individuals that are working to support them.
This years theme is "Together we are ChamPions", because we believe this community is truly full of champions.
We can't wait to see you all to celebrate !
- Starts on: Saturday, 06 Oct 2018 at 02:00 PM
- Ends on: Saturday, 06 Oct 2018 at 05:00 PM
- City: Mumbai
- Location: Adapt (formerly spastic society)
- Event Charges: Free
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Organizer Name: Adapt (Able Disabled All People Together)
- Organizer Phone: 022 2644 3666
- Organizer Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organizer Website: http://www.adaptssi.org
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines November 10, 2018 India & Taliban hold talks on non-official level in Moscow
- Get-hooked November 10, 2018 21 disabilities under RPWD 2016 – Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Accessibility November 12, 2018 I want to make a mobile app accessible to visually impaired! Really? - Guest column by Shilpi Kapoor, Founder, Barrier Break
- Headlines November 9, 2018 Virat Kohli apologises after getting trolled for 'Leave India' comment to fan
- Get-hooked November 12, 2018 New study links high pollution levels to autism, findings a cause for concern for Indian parents
- Events November 8, 2018 South India Level Blind Volleyball Tournament 2018
- Headlines November 11, 2018 Facebook launches TikTok like app called 'Lasso'
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Events November 12, 2018
Events November 8, 2018
Newz Hook - Accessible News