International clothing line ASOS makes style statements with disabled models
ASOS, the much acclaimed British fashion brand, is up to something quite wonderful! The clothing line has released a new bunch of advertisements featuring disabled models!
People with disabilities and models on wheelchairs are creating the new style statement for ASOS. All of them look gorgeous and stylish in the pictures that have been shared on social media.
Fans, well-wishers, and customers are passing on congratulatory messages to ASOS for taking this step. Twitter users said that ASOS has led the way to inclusion. Even customers cheered and said that they were proud of the brand!
There has been a major discussion on inclusion in Britain of late with many people advocating the need for inclusion. From cosmetics for all skin colours to plus-size clothing, people are welcoming newer ideas that break stereotypes.
Happy models seen in the pictures and videos are adding to the charisma of ASOS!
Watch in Sign Language
- Expert cook & entrepreneur - Deeja juggles roles with ease
February 20, 2019
- Know how Serotonin affects your mental health
February 19, 2019
- Here is how caregivers can avoid being burned out
February 19, 2019
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked February 14, 2019 Barbie goes inclusive, launches line of dolls with disabilities
- Headlines February 18, 2019 Kashmir Valley shuts down after terror attack
- Headlines February 13, 2019 17 people killed in fire that broke out at Delhi hotel
- Headlines February 18, 2019 Superstar Rajinikanth will not contest Lok Sabha Elections
- Headlines February 17, 2019 Vande Bharat Express breaks down a day after launch
- Events February 14, 2019 Walkathon for Mental Health Awareness
- Accessibility February 15, 2019 Review petition challenging 50% vision, hearing disability limit for judge's post to be filed next week
- Headlines February 13, 2019 Gambhir, other players react to savage attack on Delhi cricket selector
- Headlines February 16, 2019 Modi flags off Vande Bharat Express, India’s fastest train
- Accessibility February 20, 2019 Kochi Metro gets thumbs up for accessibility features
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Get-hooked February 18, 2019
Get-hooked February 11, 2019
Get-hooked February 14, 2019
Newz Hook - Accessible News