International clothing line ASOS makes style statements with disabled models
July 6, 2018
ASOS, the much acclaimed British fashion brand, is up to something quite wonderful! The clothing line has released a new bunch of advertisements featuring disabled models!
People with disabilities and models on wheelchairs are creating the new style statement for ASOS. All of them look gorgeous and stylish in the pictures that have been shared on social media.
Fans, well-wishers, and customers are passing on congratulatory messages to ASOS for taking this step. Twitter users said that ASOS has led the way to inclusion. Even customers cheered and said that they were proud of the brand!
There has been a major discussion on inclusion in Britain of late with many people advocating the need for inclusion. From cosmetics for all skin colours to plus-size clothing, people are welcoming newer ideas that break stereotypes.
Happy models seen in the pictures and videos are adding to the charisma of ASOS!
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines April 15, 2019 World’s largest plane takes off successfully
- Get-hooked April 19, 2019 Some fun things to do in your city this weekend
- Events April 18, 2019 Planet Autism Art Exhibition
- Get-hooked April 20, 2019 Trending stories on NewzHook this week!
- Headlines April 17, 2019 IPL 2019 - Rajasthan Royals lose again
- Get-hooked April 21, 2019 Road to getting disability certificates filled with barriers for hemophilia patients
- Headlines April 18, 2019 Voting in second phase of elections today
- Events April 15, 2019 NALS Adventure Camp
- Get-hooked April 20, 2019 #AutismPower - Five takeaways from a run with Varun Sawant by Vineet Saraiwala
- Headlines April 21, 2019 Sadhvi Pragya retracts remark about 26/11 martyr
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News