International clothing line ASOS makes style statements with disabled models
ASOS, the much acclaimed British fashion brand, is up to something quite wonderful! The clothing line has released a new bunch of advertisements featuring disabled models!
People with disabilities and models on wheelchairs are creating the new style statement for ASOS. All of them look gorgeous and stylish in the pictures that have been shared on social media.
Fans, well-wishers, and customers are passing on congratulatory messages to ASOS for taking this step. Twitter users said that ASOS has led the way to inclusion. Even customers cheered and said that they were proud of the brand!
There has been a major discussion on inclusion in Britain of late with many people advocating the need for inclusion. From cosmetics for all skin colours to plus-size clothing, people are welcoming newer ideas that break stereotypes.
Happy models seen in the pictures and videos are adding to the charisma of ASOS!
Watch in Sign Language
- Some driving tips for people with disabilities
November 19, 2018
- Some tips to boost self-esteem for people with disabilities
November 19, 2018
- 5 things you must know about wheelchair users
November 18, 2018
Read more on Newz Hook
- Education November 15, 2018 Make classrooms friendly for children with ADHD
- Parasports November 19, 2018 Coach Jaspal Dhani on a mission to put India on the global map of wheelchair basketball
- Headlines November 17, 2018 Priyanka to get married in Jodhpur, preparations are on
- Get-hooked November 16, 2018 Sexual assaults on disabled women to come under focus in Delhi convention
- Headlines November 13, 2018 Rohit Sharma in list of batsmen with over 200 boundaries in T20Is
- Get-hooked November 19, 2018 Some driving tips for people with disabilities
- Accessibility November 19, 2018 #MeToo moment eludes India's disabled women, Tamil Nadu study reveals extent of invisibility
- Headlines November 14, 2018 Deepika and Ranveer want wedding guests to donate to charity
- Get-hooked November 17, 2018 21 disabilities under RPWD 2016 – Multiple Disabilities
- Get-hooked November 13, 2018 The Executive Age of children with ADHD, find out more
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Get-hooked November 19, 2018
Newz Hook - Accessible News