International clothing line ASOS makes style statements with disabled models
July 6, 2018
ASOS, the much acclaimed British fashion brand, is up to something quite wonderful! The clothing line has released a new bunch of advertisements featuring disabled models!
People with disabilities and models on wheelchairs are creating the new style statement for ASOS. All of them look gorgeous and stylish in the pictures that have been shared on social media.
Fans, well-wishers, and customers are passing on congratulatory messages to ASOS for taking this step. Twitter users said that ASOS has led the way to inclusion. Even customers cheered and said that they were proud of the brand!
There has been a major discussion on inclusion in Britain of late with many people advocating the need for inclusion. From cosmetics for all skin colours to plus-size clothing, people are welcoming newer ideas that break stereotypes.
Happy models seen in the pictures and videos are adding to the charisma of ASOS!
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked June 13, 2019 Feeling body positive when you have a disability
- Headlines June 18, 2019 Virat Kohli fastest to score 11,000 ODI runs
- Events June 13, 2019 SLD Awareness Programme
- Education June 16, 2019 Delhi University clarifies rules regarding disabled certificate validity for admissions
- Accessibility June 17, 2019 Tyre maker Goodyear partners with NAB to conduct road safety training in Delhi for blind people
- Headlines June 18, 2019 Bhuvneshwar Kumar out for 2 matches
- Get-hooked June 15, 2019 Trending stories on NewzHook this week!
- Get-hooked June 19, 2019 Love, Marriage & Disability - couples share their stories
- Get-hooked June 15, 2019 Parenting Corner- Food Aversion and Autism
- Parasports June 19, 2019 Tamil Nadu set to rock the National Wheelchair Basketball Championship
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News