Let's Open the Doors: Sexuality and Disability
‘Let’s Open the Doors’ is an event where TARSHI encourages conversations around sexuality that are often not discussed enough. This version of the event will focus on Sexuality and Disability in light of the recent launch of TARSHI's working paper ‘Sexuality and Disability in the Indian Context: 2018’.
The event will be in the form of a panel discussion with Renu Addlakha (professor at the Centre for Women’s Development Studies, with a research focus on gender and disability),
Merry Barua (founder of Action for Autism) and Nandini Rao (feminist activist), who will discuss various aspects of disability through the lens of gender, sexuality and Sexual and Reproductive Health.
- Starts on: Tuesday, 10 Jul 2018 at 02:00 PM
- Ends on: Tuesday, 10 Jul 2018 at 05:30 PM
- City: New Delhi
- Location: India International Centre Annexe
- Event Charges: Free
- Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
- Sign-Language Interpreter Available: Yes
- Organizer Name: TARSHI-Talking About Reproductive and Sexual Health Issues
- Organizer Phone: 011-26324023/24/25
- Organizer Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organizer Website: http://www.tarshi.net/