Disability Pension Scheme - Rajasthan
July 13, 2018
The Rajasthan government has over 25 welfare programs for people with disabilities. The monthly pension scheme, which is called Social Security Pension mostly gets the lion's share of the budget allocated for all these schemes. So, let's see what the state offers as disability pension.
What you get
There are three categories of pensions given on the basis of age criteria of disabled person.
- Disabled people of 75 years and above - Rs 750 per month
- Below 75 years - Rs 500 per month
- Below 8 years - Rs 250 per month.
Who is Eligible
- Person with disability should be unemployed.
- Annual family income for rural area should be less than Rs 48,000. For urban, less than Rs 60,000 per year.
- Should be a resident of the state.
- Residence proof
- Disability certificate
- Income proof
- Passport size photo
How to Apply
Applicant should approach Block Development Officer/Tahsildar at rural level and District Social Welfare Officer at urban level.
Click below to find out about schemes in other states:
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked June 14, 2019 Wheelchair no barrier for a fit & healthy lifestyle, here's why
- Events June 13, 2019 Workshop on Trust Deed and Support Circles for Special Needs
- Headlines June 16, 2019 World Cup: India vs Pakistan today
- Events June 13, 2019 SLD Awareness Programme
- Technology June 13, 2019 #TechThursdays - EMx turns the spotlight on early intervention & inclusive education in the 3rd edition
- Headlines June 19, 2019 6 jawans injured in terror strike in Pulwama
- Headlines June 14, 2019 India Vs New Zealand abandoned due to rain
- Headlines June 15, 2019 Pakistan under pressure ahead of India match
- Events June 13, 2019 Read for Mental Health
- Headlines June 12, 2019 Kerala cops, Interpol join hands to fight child abuse
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News