Disability Pension Scheme - Andhra Pradesh
In Andhra Pradesh, the disability pension scheme is known as Viklangata Pension It comes under the Department of Rural Development.
What you get
The monthly amount sanctioned is Rs 500 a month.
Who is Eligible
- No age limit
- Minimum 40% disability.
- Applicant must be below the poverty line (BPL)
- Should be a resident of Andhra Pradesh.
- Disability certificate
- BPL card number.
- Proof of residence.
- Passport size photograph
How to Apply
- Applicants in rural areas should approach Mandal development Office/Taluka Office
- At urban, Tahsildar and Mandal Development Office.
- Application form MBPY-I is available with Block Development Officer or Executive Officer or Municipality/NAC, or Gram Panchayat headquarters.
Click below to find out about schemes in other states: