Disability Pension Scheme - Andhra Pradesh
July 14, 2018
In Andhra Pradesh, the disability pension scheme is known as Viklangata Pension It comes under the Department of Rural Development.
What you get
The monthly amount sanctioned is Rs 500 a month.
Who is Eligible
- No age limit
- Minimum 40% disability.
- Applicant must be below the poverty line (BPL)
- Should be a resident of Andhra Pradesh.
- Disability certificate
- BPL card number.
- Proof of residence.
- Passport size photograph
How to Apply
- Applicants in rural areas should approach Mandal development Office/Taluka Office
- At urban, Tahsildar and Mandal Development Office.
- Application form MBPY-I is available with Block Development Officer or Executive Officer or Municipality/NAC, or Gram Panchayat headquarters.
Click below to find out about schemes in other states:
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Accessibility July 11, 2019 Disabled music enthusiasts call adaptive gears the next big thing
- Events July 11, 2019 Special buddies program (Basic group)
- Headlines July 13, 2019 Kangana accuses media of defamation
- Headlines July 16, 2019 Karnataka government trust vote on Thursday
- Events July 11, 2019 North East Disability Summit
- Events July 16, 2019 International Autism Conference
- Headlines July 13, 2019 Hrithik Roshan’s ‘Super 30’ hits theatres
- Technology July 11, 2019 #TechThursdays - TouchVision SmartStand promises to be a game changer for visually impaired people
- Headlines July 15, 2019 England wins 2019 World Cup trophy
- Lifestyle July 17, 2019 No lace sports shoes for kids – Affordable, convenient and takes away the pain!
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News