Disability Pension Scheme - Andhra Pradesh
July 14, 2018
In Andhra Pradesh, the disability pension scheme is known as Viklangata Pension It comes under the Department of Rural Development.
What you get
The monthly amount sanctioned is Rs 500 a month.
Who is Eligible
- No age limit
- Minimum 40% disability.
- Applicant must be below the poverty line (BPL)
- Should be a resident of Andhra Pradesh.
- Disability certificate
- BPL card number.
- Proof of residence.
- Passport size photograph
How to Apply
- Applicants in rural areas should approach Mandal development Office/Taluka Office
- At urban, Tahsildar and Mandal Development Office.
- Application form MBPY-I is available with Block Development Officer or Executive Officer or Municipality/NAC, or Gram Panchayat headquarters.
Click below to find out about schemes in other states:
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Accessibility April 12, 2019 Worthy of international medals, but "mentally unsound" to vote – Why this election will elude Asha Kiran home residents
- Events April 18, 2019 Special Summer Camp
- Accessibility April 18, 2019 Platforms at Coimbatore railway station will now get lifts
- Technology April 18, 2019 #TechThursdays - Smartphone-based therapy & hearing aid could prove a game changer for the deaf community
- Headlines April 13, 2019 Share funding details, court tells political parties
- Events April 18, 2019 Playful Parenting for Happier Urban Families
- Headlines April 18, 2019 Voting in second phase of elections today
- Get-hooked April 15, 2019 World Hemophilia Day 2019 aims for outreach & identification
- Headlines April 15, 2019 World’s largest plane takes off successfully
- Events April 18, 2019 Treasure Island
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News