Disability Pension Scheme - Andhra Pradesh
In Andhra Pradesh, the disability pension scheme is known as Viklangata Pension It comes under the Department of Rural Development.
What you get
The monthly amount sanctioned is Rs 500 a month.
Who is Eligible
- No age limit
- Minimum 40% disability.
- Applicant must be below the poverty line (BPL)
- Should be a resident of Andhra Pradesh.
- Disability certificate
- BPL card number.
- Proof of residence.
- Passport size photograph
How to Apply
- Applicants in rural areas should approach Mandal development Office/Taluka Office
- At urban, Tahsildar and Mandal Development Office.
- Application form MBPY-I is available with Block Development Officer or Executive Officer or Municipality/NAC, or Gram Panchayat headquarters.
Click below to find out about schemes in other states:
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines October 17, 2018 Allahabad in Uttar Pradesh will now be known as Prayagraj
- Get-hooked October 18, 2018 Staying fit with a disability is easy, here are some tips
- Education October 20, 2018 Some ways to help kids with autism prepare for exams
- Parasports October 22, 2018 Mandvi Garg battled depression, vision loss to come back as a champion trekker
- Technology October 20, 2018 Microsoft pledge to develop EdTech for dyslexic students has great potential for India
- Get-hooked October 17, 2018 Sudeep Shukla, India's first deaf MLA candidate looks forward to making history
- Accessibility October 24, 2018 VAADA app promises to make voting accessible in Telangana for people with disabilities
- Headlines October 23, 2018 Jio Diwali Dhamaka Offer brings yearlong free calling for just 1699
- Headlines October 20, 2018 59 people dead as train runs them over in Amritsar
- Events October 18, 2018 ConneXion
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News