Trinayani Movie Meetup
Friends Trinayani Meetup Film will be screening of the American Film Showcase "Becoming Bulletproof"
The screening will be followed by a panel discussion featuring Film maker Mr Amol Gupte, Geeta Castilino and Ritika Sahni.
There is no registration fee for this meetup.
If you wish to attend please inform us ASAP.
About the Movie:
Becoming Bulletproof is the story of a group of people with disabilities from across America who together take part in an ambitious indie film production.
Awards: Beloit Film Festival - Best Documentary Heartland Film Festival - Audience Choice Vail Film Festival - Best Documentary Hollywood Film Festival - Cinecause Winner Best Documentary New Hampshire Film Festival - Grand Jury Winner Best Documentary
- Starts on: Saturday, 21 Jul 2018 at 01:00 PM
- Ends on: Saturday, 21 Jul 2018 at 05:00 PM
- City: Mumbai
- Location: US Consulate, Bandra Kurla Complex
- Event Charges: Free
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Watch This
- Organizer Name: Trinayani
- Organizer Phone: 9769357390
- Organizer Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organizer Website: http://www.trinayani.org/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Events February 17, 2019 Mumbai Memory Cafe- Session 3
- Accessibility February 13, 2019 Medical Council of India lets down disabled medical aspirants yet again
- Get-hooked February 16, 2019 Coming national election may be boycotted by Maharashtra's deaf community
- Accessibility February 17, 2019 Accessible parking still remains distant dream for people with disabilities
- Headlines February 20, 2019 India Premier League season starts 23 March
- Get-hooked February 13, 2019 Disabled people are routine targets of abuse by Indian politicians despite laws banning this
- Headlines February 16, 2019 Kashmir attack - Pakistan under pressure to end support to terror groups
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News
Get-hooked February 14, 2019
Get-hooked February 7, 2019