Trinayani Movie Meetup
Friends Trinayani Meetup Film will be screening of the American Film Showcase "Becoming Bulletproof"
The screening will be followed by a panel discussion featuring Film maker Mr Amol Gupte, Geeta Castilino and Ritika Sahni.
There is no registration fee for this meetup.
If you wish to attend please inform us ASAP.
About the Movie:
Becoming Bulletproof is the story of a group of people with disabilities from across America who together take part in an ambitious indie film production.
Awards: Beloit Film Festival - Best Documentary Heartland Film Festival - Audience Choice Vail Film Festival - Best Documentary Hollywood Film Festival - Cinecause Winner Best Documentary New Hampshire Film Festival - Grand Jury Winner Best Documentary
- Starts on: Saturday, 21 Jul 2018 at 01:00 PM
- Ends on: Saturday, 21 Jul 2018 at 05:00 PM
- City: Mumbai
- Location: US Consulate, Bandra Kurla Complex
- Event Charges: Free
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Watch This
- Organizer Name: Trinayani
- Organizer Phone: 9769357390
- Organizer Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organizer Website: http://www.trinayani.org/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked June 17, 2019 Does parenting change with changing eyesight? - Guest column by Vineet Saraiwala
- Headlines June 18, 2019 Doctors call off strike after meeting with Mamata Banerjee
- Events June 13, 2019 Workshop on Trust Deed and Support Circles for Special Needs
- Accessibility June 17, 2019 Tyre maker Goodyear partners with NAB to conduct road safety training in Delhi for blind people
- Headlines June 17, 2019 Bengal doctors reject Mamata Banerjee's plea to call off strike
- Headlines June 13, 2019 Outrage over Pakistani ad mocking Indian pilot
- Technology June 12, 2019 Chatbot Mera Mitra aims to be the personal companion for all things to do with disability in India
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News