SAMILANAA by CMTAI
Samilanaa is a two days festival which includes exclusive workshops conducted by therapists from fields of Movement, drama therapy, music therapy, visual arts therapy, story telling, play therapy along with some insightful panel discussions adding value to the development of child care.
Children will experience: -Different art therapy modalities,
-Share space with a larger group,
-Get an opportunity to showcase social quotient.
-Explore and push their potential to choose the effective approach of wellness.
-A platform to expose them to various modalities of wellness can trigger an awareness and introduce them to a wide horizon of possibilities and hope.
Parents and Teachers will experience:
-Introduction to various methodologies and techniques of Expressive Art therapy
-Interact with other parents and teachers and exchange knowledge and experiences from each other
-Insightful learning concerning the holistic development of the child.
-Techniques to integrate alternate therapy practices at home and academic setting for effective learning.
- Starts on: Saturday, 14 Jul 2018 at 09:00 AM
- Ends on: Sunday, 15 Jul 2018 at 04:30 PM
- City: Bangalore
- Location: Montfort spirituality center, Swamy Vivekananda Rd
- Event Charges: Paid
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Registration Link
- Organizer Name: Creative Movement Therapy Association of India-CMTAI
- Organizer Phone: 8884869163
- Organizer Website: http://www.cmtai.org/our-story.aspx
Read more on Newz Hook
- Accessibility November 18, 2018 MCI moves towards public consultation on on amendments to disability rules for MBBS students
- Headlines November 18, 2018 Delhi on high alert after threat of terror attack
- Headlines November 16, 2018 School, colleges shut in parts of Tamil Nadu ahead of Cyclone Gaja
- Accessibility November 15, 2018 Lack of clarity on revised admission norms leaves disabled students & parents groping in the dark
- Accessibility November 21, 2018 Accessible toilets remain a distant dream for India's disabled community
- Parasports November 20, 2018 Jharkhand girls stand tall despite loss in first inter-state women’s blind cricket tournament
- Headlines November 15, 2018 Congress fields Ashok Gehlot, Sachin Pilot in Rajasthan, no clarity on who will be CM
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Events November 15, 2018
Newz Hook - Accessible News
Get-hooked November 17, 2018