SAMILANAA by CMTAI
Samilanaa is a two days festival which includes exclusive workshops conducted by therapists from fields of Movement, drama therapy, music therapy, visual arts therapy, story telling, play therapy along with some insightful panel discussions adding value to the development of child care.
Children will experience: -Different art therapy modalities,
-Share space with a larger group,
-Get an opportunity to showcase social quotient.
-Explore and push their potential to choose the effective approach of wellness.
-A platform to expose them to various modalities of wellness can trigger an awareness and introduce them to a wide horizon of possibilities and hope.
Parents and Teachers will experience:
-Introduction to various methodologies and techniques of Expressive Art therapy
-Interact with other parents and teachers and exchange knowledge and experiences from each other
-Insightful learning concerning the holistic development of the child.
-Techniques to integrate alternate therapy practices at home and academic setting for effective learning.
- Starts on: Saturday, 14 Jul 2018 at 09:00 AM
- Ends on: Sunday, 15 Jul 2018 at 04:30 PM
- City: Bangalore
- Location: Montfort spirituality center, Swamy Vivekananda Rd
- Event Charges: Paid
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Registration Link
- Organizer Name: Creative Movement Therapy Association of India-CMTAI
- Organizer Phone: 8884869163
- Organizer Website: http://www.cmtai.org/our-story.aspx
Read more on Newz Hook
- Parasports February 16, 2019 Inclusive tandem-cycling expedition #M2k2019 is back, this time even more scenic & challenging
- Headlines February 13, 2019 Gambhir, other players react to savage attack on Delhi cricket selector
- Headlines February 14, 2019 Salman Khan’s ‘Bharat’ to have a multi-lingual release
- Events February 14, 2019 Walkathon for Mental Health Awareness
- Get-hooked February 19, 2019 Here is how caregivers can avoid being burned out
- Get-hooked February 16, 2019 #LovePossible - How Parvez won Nafisa's hand & heart
- Get-hooked February 13, 2019 Disabled people are routine targets of abuse by Indian politicians despite laws banning this
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Events February 8, 2019
Events February 6, 2019
Newz Hook - Accessible News
Get-hooked February 7, 2019