SAMILANAA by CMTAI
Samilanaa is a two days festival which includes exclusive workshops conducted by therapists from fields of Movement, drama therapy, music therapy, visual arts therapy, story telling, play therapy along with some insightful panel discussions adding value to the development of child care.
Children will experience: -Different art therapy modalities,
-Share space with a larger group,
-Get an opportunity to showcase social quotient.
-Explore and push their potential to choose the effective approach of wellness.
-A platform to expose them to various modalities of wellness can trigger an awareness and introduce them to a wide horizon of possibilities and hope.
Parents and Teachers will experience:
-Introduction to various methodologies and techniques of Expressive Art therapy
-Interact with other parents and teachers and exchange knowledge and experiences from each other
-Insightful learning concerning the holistic development of the child.
-Techniques to integrate alternate therapy practices at home and academic setting for effective learning.
- Starts on: Saturday, 14 Jul 2018 at 09:00 AM
- Ends on: Sunday, 15 Jul 2018 at 04:30 PM
- City: Bangalore
- Location: Montfort spirituality center, Swamy Vivekananda Rd
- Event Charges: Paid
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Registration Link
- Organizer Name: Creative Movement Therapy Association of India-CMTAI
- Organizer Phone: 8884869163
- Organizer Website: http://www.cmtai.org/our-story.aspx
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked June 17, 2019 Does parenting change with changing eyesight? - Guest column by Vineet Saraiwala
- Events June 20, 2019 Certificate course in Assistive Technology Solutions
- Headlines June 15, 2019 Amitabh Bachchan donates to families of Pulwama martyrs
- Headlines June 18, 2019 Virat Kohli fastest to score 11,000 ODI runs
- Parasports June 18, 2019 ‘Keep striving until you achieve your goals’- My take by Vysakh SR
- Parasports June 20, 2019 Sonakshi Sinha likely to play the part of Paralympian Deepa Malik
- Education June 19, 2019 Parents, special educators group files RTI into status of inclusive education in Kerala
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Events June 20, 2019
Newz Hook - Accessible News