National Disability Consultation on Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act, 2016
NCPEDP is organising a National Disability Consultation to bring together the sector leaders on to a common platform, to arrive at a cohesive action plan and way forward to ensure that people are made aware of the Act and to push for it’s implementation within their individual constituencies.
This National Disability Consultation is also being organised as a lead up to the Global Disability Summit in London in July with support from UK Government, Mphasis and Axis Bank.
We are looking at engaging with organisations from across the country who will work with their State Governments to push for implementation of the Act.
An exciting line up of power packed speakers and sessions have been planned over the 2 day Consultation. Do join us for!
- Starts on: Thursday, 19 Jul 2018 at 12:00 AM
- Ends on: Friday, 20 Jul 2018 at 12:00 AM
- City: New Delhi
- Location: India Habitat Centre
- Event Charges: Free
- Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
- Sign-Language Interpreter Available: Yes
- Organizer Name: National Centre for Promotion of Employment for Disabled People (NCPEDP)
- Organizer Email: email@example.com
- Organizer Website: http://www.ncpedp.org/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines January 13, 2019 Hardik Pandya, K L Rahul told to return to India
- Technology January 12, 2019 Artificial intelligence-based wheelchair that can be controlled with expressions? Read more
- Events January 16, 2019 All India Seventh Across Disability Matrimonial Get Together
- Get-hooked January 12, 2019 Trending stories on Newzhook this week!
- Get-hooked January 13, 2019 Jewel autism centre is truly a gem when it comes to early intervention, diagnosis
- Parasports January 13, 2019 Tributes pour in for deaf shooter Dhanush Srikanth after historic win
- Get-hooked January 15, 2019 "I asked for my khukri & cut off my leg"- My Take by Ian Cardozo, 1st war disabled Indian soldier to lead a battalion
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News