National Disability Consultation on Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act, 2016
NCPEDP is organising a National Disability Consultation to bring together the sector leaders on to a common platform, to arrive at a cohesive action plan and way forward to ensure that people are made aware of the Act and to push for it’s implementation within their individual constituencies.
This National Disability Consultation is also being organised as a lead up to the Global Disability Summit in London in July with support from UK Government, Mphasis and Axis Bank.
We are looking at engaging with organisations from across the country who will work with their State Governments to push for implementation of the Act.
An exciting line up of power packed speakers and sessions have been planned over the 2 day Consultation. Do join us for!
- Starts on: Thursday, 19 Jul 2018 at 12:00 AM
- Ends on: Friday, 20 Jul 2018 at 12:00 AM
- City: New Delhi
- Location: India Habitat Centre
- Event Charges: Free
- Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
- Sign-Language Interpreter Available: Yes
- Organizer Name: National Centre for Promotion of Employment for Disabled People (NCPEDP)
- Organizer Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organizer Website: http://www.ncpedp.org/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked November 17, 2018 What made Stan Lee's superheroes so magical for children with autism
- Technology November 19, 2018 Artificial Intelligence makes a huge impact in lives of disabled people
- Get-hooked November 17, 2018 Trending stories on Newzhook this week!
- Parasports November 18, 2018 Shekhar Naik Foundation gives hope to aspiring blind cricketers
- Headlines November 19, 2018 Image of 'Statue of Unity' from space released by American company
- Headlines November 17, 2018 Mithali Raj is highest T20I run scorer in India, beats Virat Kohli, Rohit Sharma
- Accessibility November 13, 2018 This music teacher's video tutorials are bringing songs alive for people who are deaf & hard of hearing
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Events November 15, 2018
Newz Hook - Accessible News