National Disability Consultation on Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act, 2016
NCPEDP is organising a National Disability Consultation to bring together the sector leaders on to a common platform, to arrive at a cohesive action plan and way forward to ensure that people are made aware of the Act and to push for it's implementation within their individual constituencies.
This National Disability Consultation is also being organised as a lead up to the Global Disability Summit in London in July with support from UK Government, Mphasis and Axis Bank.
We are looking at engaging with organisations from across the country who will work with their State Governments to push for implementation of the Act.
An exciting line up of power packed speakers and sessions have been planned over the 2 day Consultation. Do join us for!
- Starts on: Thursday, 19 Jul 2018 at 12:00 AM
- Ends on: Friday, 20 Jul 2018 at 12:00 AM
- City: New Delhi
- Location: India Habitat Centre
- Event Charges: Free
- Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
- Sign-Language Interpreter Available: Yes
- Organizer Name: National Centre for Promotion of Employment for Disabled People (NCPEDP)
- Organizer Email: email@example.com
- Organizer Website: http://www.ncpedp.org/