National Disability Consultation on Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act, 2016
NCPEDP is organising a National Disability Consultation to bring together the sector leaders on to a common platform, to arrive at a cohesive action plan and way forward to ensure that people are made aware of the Act and to push for it's implementation within their individual constituencies.
This National Disability Consultation is also being organised as a lead up to the Global Disability Summit in London in July with support from UK Government, Mphasis and Axis Bank.
We are looking at engaging with organisations from across the country who will work with their State Governments to push for implementation of the Act.
An exciting line up of power packed speakers and sessions have been planned over the 2 day Consultation. Do join us for!
- Starts on: Thursday, 19 Jul 2018 at 12:00 AM
- Ends on: Friday, 20 Jul 2018 at 12:00 AM
- City: New Delhi
- Location: India Habitat Centre
- Event Charges: Free
- Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
- Sign-Language Interpreter Available: Yes
- Organizer Name: National Centre for Promotion of Employment for Disabled People (NCPEDP)
- Organizer Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organizer Website: http://www.ncpedp.org/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked May 22, 2019 Video of physically disabled Zomato delivery boy wins hearts on social media
- Headlines May 23, 2019 NaMo all the way, BJP-led alliance returns with thumping majority
- Headlines May 23, 2019 Election 2019 - Sensex at 40K as leads show 2nd term for PM Modi
- Headlines May 22, 2019 PM Modi pays tribute to Rajiv Gandhi on death anniversary
- Headlines May 25, 2019 Video of candidate crying over 5 votes goes viral
- Accessibility May 21, 2019 Check out these accessible holiday destinations in India
- Headlines May 24, 2019 Rahul concedes defeat, congratulates PM
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News