Trending stories on NewzHook this week
July 7, 2018
Hello readers!! Here are the latest and most trending stories from NewzHook this week.
This week NewzHook started an informative series about Disability Pension Schemes in the various states across the country. Keep reading, there is more to come!
Why did 11 people decide to commit suicide by hanging in the middle of the night in a Delhi neighbourhood. That's the question India is asking after the mysterious suicides in Burari in Delhi. Police are using psycho autopsy, a new technique to figure out what may have been Going on in the minds.
In sports, Parul Gupta will be representing India at the upcoming World Deaf Tennis Team Championship!
For those worrying about filing IT returns, the Deadline for the linking of PAN and Aadhaar has been extended again.
Keep reading NewzHook to stay updated about the news from all around you!
Watch in Sign Language
- Kerala youth gets electric wheelchair from donor, but stuck indoors due to poor road conditions
August 22, 2019
- 14 year old Joel Biju has overcome a disability to finish over 1000 paintings in one year
August 21, 2019
- Ministry advisory on accessible public transport raises more questions
August 20, 2019
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines August 19, 2019 Heavy rains bring down temperatures in Delhi
- Headlines August 18, 2019 ‘Mission Mangal’ gets grand opening at box office
- Get-Hooked August 19, 2019 "Love can be limitless if people recognise, accept and celebrate a person with a difference" - Jasmina Khanna
- Accessibility August 20, 2019 Ministry advisory on accessible public transport raises more questions
- Accessibility August 19, 2019 #InclusionChamps – Ankita Gulati wins Universal Design Award 2019 for TouchVision
- Parasports August 19, 2019 Indian para athletes hold the flag high at 2019 World Para Athletics Grand Prix
- Technology August 21, 2019 #InclusionChamps: Bleetech’s human-centric approach wins them Universal Design Award 2019
- Events August 22, 2019 Creative Pattern Workshop For Individuals with Special Needs
- Headlines August 22, 2019 BJP leader files complaint against Anurag Kashyap
- Get-Hooked August 17, 2019 Alleged sexual harassment of child with autism in Kerala highlights need for tougher rules
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News