Trending stories on NewzHook this week
July 7, 2018
Hello readers!! Here are the latest and most trending stories from NewzHook this week.
This week NewzHook started an informative series about Disability Pension Schemes in the various states across the country. Keep reading, there is more to come!
Why did 11 people decide to commit suicide by hanging in the middle of the night in a Delhi neighbourhood. That's the question India is asking after the mysterious suicides in Burari in Delhi. Police are using psycho autopsy, a new technique to figure out what may have been Going on in the minds.
In sports, Parul Gupta will be representing India at the upcoming World Deaf Tennis Team Championship!
For those worrying about filing IT returns, the Deadline for the linking of PAN and Aadhaar has been extended again.
Keep reading NewzHook to stay updated about the news from all around you!
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Accessibility May 21, 2019 Check out these accessible holiday destinations in India
- Headlines May 23, 2019 Election 2019 - Sensex at 40K as leads show 2nd term for PM Modi
- Headlines May 21, 2019 Sensex witness steep high after exit poll results
- Get-hooked May 22, 2019 Experts claim music therapy helps enhance critical skills in children with autism
- Get-hooked May 21, 2019 'We have only one life, so live it to the fullest' - My Take by Krishnakumar PS
- Get-hooked May 18, 2019 Parenting Corner - Feeling Guilty
- Get-hooked May 21, 2019 Music knows no boundaries so why barriers at concert venues, ask disabled music lovers
- Headlines May 22, 2019 PM Modi pays tribute to Rajiv Gandhi on death anniversary
- Education May 23, 2019 Hyderabad schools strictly warned not to deny admission to children with disabilities
- Get-hooked May 24, 2019 Para athlete Javed Choudhari to dance up a storm on reality show Dance Deewane
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News