Trending stories on NewzHook this week
July 7, 2018
Hello readers!! Here are the latest and most trending stories from NewzHook this week.
This week NewzHook started an informative series about Disability Pension Schemes in the various states across the country. Keep reading, there is more to come!
Why did 11 people decide to commit suicide by hanging in the middle of the night in a Delhi neighbourhood. That's the question India is asking after the mysterious suicides in Burari in Delhi. Police are using psycho autopsy, a new technique to figure out what may have been Going on in the minds.
In sports, Parul Gupta will be representing India at the upcoming World Deaf Tennis Team Championship!
For those worrying about filing IT returns, the Deadline for the linking of PAN and Aadhaar has been extended again.
Keep reading NewzHook to stay updated about the news from all around you!
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines March 18, 2019 Indian cricket team gears up for World Cup 2019
- Get-hooked March 18, 2019 No disability can come in the way of Swapna’s passion for art
- Accessibility March 22, 2019 Best practice in early screening for deaf children in Mumbai - A study by The Stephen High School for the Deaf
- Events March 19, 2019 BGFI's session on STEM study - An Inclusive Avenue for the Blind
- Headlines March 21, 2019 Mayawati will not contest 2019 general elections
- Get-hooked March 24, 2019 Kolkata school for kids with disabilities to stay shut until investigation into drowning death is over
- Headlines March 21, 2019 All IPL 2019 matches will be played in India
- Headlines March 22, 2019 Pakistan will not broadcast IPL 2019 matches
- Get-hooked March 19, 2019 Child prodigy Joshua Beckford proves disability need not be a roadblock to your dreams
- Get-hooked March 22, 2019 National award winner, dancer & sportsman, all-rounder Akshay inspires youngsters
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Get-hooked March 21, 2019
Newz Hook - Accessible News