PM Narendra Modi inaugurated the largest plant of Samsung in Uttar Pradesh

PM Narendra Modi inaugurated the largest plant of Samsung on Monday in Noida, Uttar Pradesh. Prime Minister Modi was accompanied by South Korean President Moon Jae-in at the occasion.

Samsung is a South Korean multinational company with a huge market share.

The Samsung plant has been constructed at the cost of ₹5,000 crore and is spread over 35 acres in Sector 81 of Noida.

As per reports, the plant will be able to carry out the production of 12 crore mobile phones every year.

70% of the phones made at the plant will be for the Indian market while the remaining 30% will be exported across the world.

During his inaugural address, PM Modi said that the plant will provid employment to approximately 70,000 people and more employment opportunities will also be created.

PM Modi and the South Korean president travelled to Noida for the launch of the Samsung factory on the Delhi Metro.

Watch in Sign Language

Read More