Disability Pension Scheme - Maharashtra
July 15, 2018
In Maharashtra, the monthly disability pension scheme is known as Niradhar Anudan Yojna. Under this, each applicant gets Rs 600 per month. A family which has more than one person with a disability is eligible for Rs 900 a month.
Who is eligible
- People who with a minimum disability of 40%.
- Below 65 years of age
- Annual family income of upto Rs 21,000
- Should be a resident of the state.
- Certificate of residence
- Age certificate
- Income certificate/Proof of Below Poverty Line family
- Disability certificate issued by Civil Surgeon/medical superintendent of a government hospital.
How to apply
Applicant should visit Talathi /Tahsildar of the respective village. Or contact district social welfare officer of respective district.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines June 25, 2019 RBI Deputy Governor resigns
- Events June 20, 2019 Mental Health Session
- Get-hooked June 25, 2019 Zakker Hussain’s relentless commitment to social work is admired by many people
- Get-hooked June 23, 2019 Understanding Deafblindness
- Headlines June 24, 2019 Salman to earn 400 crore from Bigg Boss 13
- Get-hooked June 22, 2019 Trending stories on NewzHook this week!
- Get-hooked June 20, 2019 Nandavanam centre is changing lives of disabled kids with a blend of tradition & compassion
- Headlines June 26, 2019 Mamata Banerjee says ‘Super Emergency’ in India since Modi rule
- Get-hooked June 26, 2019 Nationwide contest seeks to unearth and showcase talented blind cooks
- Get-hooked June 21, 2019 Some fun things to do in your city this weekend
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News