Disability Pension Scheme - Maharashtra
In Maharashtra, the monthly disability pension scheme is known as Niradhar Anudan Yojna. Under this, each applicant gets Rs 600 per month. A family which has more than one person with a disability is eligible for Rs 900 a month.
Who is eligible
- People who with a minimum disability of 40%.
- Below 65 years of age
- Annual family income of upto Rs 21,000
- Should be a resident of the state.
- Certificate of residence
- Age certificate
- Income certificate/Proof of Below Poverty Line family
- Disability certificate issued by Civil Surgeon/medical superintendent of a government hospital.
How to apply
Applicant should visit Talathi /Tahsildar of the respective village. Or contact district social welfare officer of respective district.