Disability Pension Scheme - Maharashtra
In Maharashtra, the monthly disability pension scheme is known as Niradhar Anudan Yojna. Under this, each applicant gets Rs 600 per month. A family which has more than one person with a disability is eligible for Rs 900 a month.
Who is eligible
- People who with a minimum disability of 40%.
- Below 65 years of age
- Annual family income of upto Rs 21,000
- Should be a resident of the state.
- Certificate of residence
- Age certificate
- Income certificate/Proof of Below Poverty Line family
- Disability certificate issued by Civil Surgeon/medical superintendent of a government hospital.
How to apply
Applicant should visit Talathi /Tahsildar of the respective village. Or contact district social welfare officer of respective district.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked February 14, 2019 Barbie goes inclusive, launches line of dolls with disabilities
- Headlines February 20, 2019 Two jets crash ahead of Bengaluru Aero India event, one pilot dies
- Headlines February 21, 2019 Trump tells India & Pakistan to get along
- Accessibility February 15, 2019 Review petition challenging 50% vision, hearing disability limit for judge's post to be filed next week
- Headlines February 18, 2019 Superstar Rajinikanth will not contest Lok Sabha Elections
- Headlines February 15, 2019 40 soldiers killed in J&K attack
- Events February 17, 2019 Skills Development Transition Program
- Get-hooked February 15, 2019 Parenting Corner - Autism in girls
- Headlines February 14, 2019 Salman Khan’s ‘Bharat’ to have a multi-lingual release
- Headlines February 20, 2019 Army kills 3 JeM terrorists in Pulwama
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Get-hooked February 14, 2019
Newz Hook - Accessible News