Disability Pension Scheme - Maharashtra
In Maharashtra, the monthly disability pension scheme is known as Niradhar Anudan Yojna. Under this, each applicant gets Rs 600 per month. A family which has more than one person with a disability is eligible for Rs 900 a month.
Who is eligible
- People who with a minimum disability of 40%.
- Below 65 years of age
- Annual family income of upto Rs 21,000
- Should be a resident of the state.
- Certificate of residence
- Age certificate
- Income certificate/Proof of Below Poverty Line family
- Disability certificate issued by Civil Surgeon/medical superintendent of a government hospital.
How to apply
Applicant should visit Talathi /Tahsildar of the respective village. Or contact district social welfare officer of respective district.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Events October 19, 2018 Knowledge sharing Open Session On Career Planning by BGFI
- Parasports October 18, 2018 India beat Sri Lanka to win T20 series
- Parasports October 21, 2018 Amputees Vinod Rawat & Ashok Munne show their mettle in world's highest cross-country rally
- Get-hooked October 22, 2018 Children with autism find a ray of hope at Sunshine in Bengaluru
- Events October 18, 2018 ConneXion
- Education October 20, 2018 Some ways to help kids with autism prepare for exams
- Parasports October 17, 2018 India's para badminton players show their mettle in the Asian Para Games
- Events October 17, 2018 NAB Presents Interactive Meeting with a Global Leader in Accessibility
- Headlines October 19, 2018 Kerala shutdowns after Sabarimala protests intensifies
- Education October 24, 2018 Understanding the Learning Disability- Dyscalculia
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Get-hooked October 21, 2018
Newz Hook - Accessible News