Disability Pension Scheme – Maharashtra
In Maharashtra, the monthly disability pension scheme is known as Niradhar Anudan Yojna.
Under this, each applicant gets Rs 600 per month. A family which has more than one person with a disability is eligible for Rs 900 a month.
Who is eligible
- People who with a minimum disability of 40%.
- Below 65 years of age
- Annual family income of upto Rs 21,000
- Should be a resident of the state.
- Certificate of residence
- Age certificate
- Income certificate/Proof of Below Poverty Line family
- Disability certificate issued by Civil Surgeon/medical superintendent of a government hospital.
How to apply
Applicant should visit Talathi /Tahsildar of the respective village. Or contact district social welfare officer of respective district.
Watch in Sign Language
Support us to make NewzHook Sustainable – Make a Contribution Today
We need your continued support to enable us work towards Changing Attitudes towards Disability. Help us in our attempt to share the voices of people with disabilities that enable them to participate in the society on an equal footing!