Disability Pension Scheme - Odisha
July 16, 2018
The government of Odisha has been taking a number of steps to make education, employment and helath facilities accessible for people with disabilities.
In Odisha, the monthly pension scheme is called Madhubabu Pension Yojana and it is a combination of two pension schemes - Old Age Pension and Odisha Disability Pension Schemes.
The monthly allowance is Rs 300.
Who is eligible
- Applicant's family income should be Rs 24,000 per year.
- 40 % disability minimum
- Should be a resident of the state
- Over 5 years of age
- Applicant should not be receiving any other pension from the Centre, or the state of any organization aided by either government.
- Disability certificate
- Proof of residence
- 3 attested copies of passport size photos
- Income certificate issued by Tahsildar
How to Apply
- Rural - Visit Block Development Officer, Gram Panchayat for the application.
- Urban - Visit Municipality/ Sub Collector Office.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked June 22, 2019 Trending stories on NewzHook this week!
- Education June 24, 2019 Inclusive Education - Challenges and Barriers - Guest column by Rukmini Krishnaswamy
- Accessibility June 22, 2019 With no hearing test facility at Delhi's Safdarjung Hospital, disabled students miss NEET counselling
- Events June 20, 2019 Special buddies program (Intermediate group)
- Events June 20, 2019 With This Ability - Comedy and Conversation with Sweta Mantrii
- Headlines June 23, 2019 ‘Kabir Singh’ becomes fourth-highest opener of 2019
- Education June 19, 2019 Parents, special educators group files RTI into status of inclusive education in Kerala
- Headlines June 22, 2019 Injury scares hit Indian cricket team
- Get-hooked June 19, 2019 At this Chennai grocery shop, people with autism show their skills at customer service
- Headlines June 20, 2019 Dhoni must keep playing, says ex Aussie cricketer
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News