Disability Pension Scheme - Odisha
July 16, 2018
The government of Odisha has been taking a number of steps to make education, employment and helath facilities accessible for people with disabilities.
In Odisha, the monthly pension scheme is called Madhubabu Pension Yojana and it is a combination of two pension schemes - Old Age Pension and Odisha Disability Pension Schemes.
The monthly allowance is Rs 300.
Who is eligible
- Applicant's family income should be Rs 24,000 per year.
- 40 % disability minimum
- Should be a resident of the state
- Over 5 years of age
- Applicant should not be receiving any other pension from the Centre, or the state of any organization aided by either government.
- Disability certificate
- Proof of residence
- 3 attested copies of passport size photos
- Income certificate issued by Tahsildar
How to Apply
- Rural - Visit Block Development Officer, Gram Panchayat for the application.
- Urban - Visit Municipality/ Sub Collector Office.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked April 18, 2019 #AutismPower - Mumbai's Cafe Arpan is brewing a change, along with great coffee
- Get-hooked April 14, 2019 How to help a person with autism feel calm
- Get-hooked April 18, 2019 Tips to manage learning disabilities in adults
- Accessibility April 16, 2019 "Court order should set a model for others with mental disabilities", says Bengal MBBS aspirant Tathagata Ghosh
- Headlines April 15, 2019 World’s largest plane takes off successfully
- Get-hooked April 21, 2019 Understanding Stimming
- Events April 18, 2019 Special Summer Camp
- Accessibility April 21, 2019 Kozhikode Collectorate introduces facilities for accessible elections
- Get-hooked April 15, 2019 What Good Are We? - Guest column by Arun Dua
- Parasports April 17, 2019 Champ para swimmer Wg Commander Shantanu looks to set a new record, this time in rowing
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News