Trending stories on NewzHook this week
July 14, 2018
Dear readers!! We bring to you the latest and the most trending stories this week on NewzHook.
12 boys stuck inside a cave in Thailand for over two weeks were taken out safely.
They will soon make a movie on the rescue that got the attention of the whole world.
From the world of sports, India Sri Lanka Blind cricket bilateral series is to start this Sunday in Colombo.
While the final match of the 2018 FIFA World Cup will be played tomorrow between Croatia and France in Moscow.
The investigation in the Burari case is still going on and Post-mortem reports indicate mass suicide by the 11 members of the Bhatia family.
Jaskaran Singh's inspirational post on Facebook touched millions of hearts.
We also presented the story of disabled people who are the frontline warriors in Aamir Khan's movement to fight water crisis.
The Election Commission is considering a more accessible voting system for people with disabilities.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines June 13, 2019 Gujarat on high alert for cyclone
- Headlines June 13, 2019 Outrage over Pakistani ad mocking Indian pilot
- Headlines June 15, 2019 Bengal doctors' protest spreads to other cities
- Get-hooked June 14, 2019 Some fun things to do in your city this weekend
- Headlines June 14, 2019 PM Modi tells ministers to get to work on time
- Headlines June 10, 2019 Dhoni gets government support on gloves issue
- Get-hooked June 14, 2019 Lyse Bin Muhammad combines medicine & disability activism with ease
- Events June 13, 2019 Decoding Dementia
- Headlines June 14, 2019 India Vs New Zealand abandoned due to rain
- Education June 16, 2019 Delhi University clarifies rules regarding disabled certificate validity for admissions
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News