Trending stories on NewzHook this week
July 14, 2018
Dear readers!! We bring to you the latest and the most trending stories this week on NewzHook.
12 boys stuck inside a cave in Thailand for over two weeks were taken out safely.
They will soon make a movie on the rescue that got the attention of the whole world.
From the world of sports, India Sri Lanka Blind cricket bilateral series is to start this Sunday in Colombo.
While the final match of the 2018 FIFA World Cup will be played tomorrow between Croatia and France in Moscow.
The investigation in the Burari case is still going on and Post-mortem reports indicate mass suicide by the 11 members of the Bhatia family.
Jaskaran Singh's inspirational post on Facebook touched millions of hearts.
We also presented the story of disabled people who are the frontline warriors in Aamir Khan's movement to fight water crisis.
The Election Commission is considering a more accessible voting system for people with disabilities.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines April 19, 2019 ‘Kalank’ is highest grosser on opening day for 2019
- Accessibility April 15, 2019 Swarga Foundation workshop at Coimbatore airport builds sensitivity towards needs of disabled travelers
- Headlines April 17, 2019 Notre Dame cathedral in Paris catches fire
- Accessibility April 13, 2019 Calcutta High Court rules in favour of medical student with mental disorder who was denied admission
- Events April 18, 2019 EasterFest
- Technology April 18, 2019 #TechThursdays - Smartphone-based therapy & hearing aid could prove a game changer for the deaf community
- Get-hooked April 12, 2019 Some fun things to do in your city this weekend
- Headlines April 12, 2019 Court fines Bengal government for film ban
- Get-hooked April 19, 2019 Some fun things to do in your city this weekend
- Parasports April 17, 2019 London will now host the ninth World Para Swimming Championship
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News