Trending stories on NewzHook this week
Dear readers!! We bring to you the latest and the most trending stories this week on NewzHook.
12 boys stuck inside a cave in Thailand for over two weeks were taken out safely.
They will soon make a movie on the rescue that got the attention of the whole world.
From the world of sports, India Sri Lanka Blind cricket bilateral series is to start this Sunday in Colombo.
While the final match of the 2018 FIFA World Cup will be played tomorrow between Croatia and France in Moscow.
The investigation in the Burari case is still going on and Post-mortem reports indicate mass suicide by the 11 members of the Bhatia family.
Jaskaran Singh’s inspirational post on Facebook touched millions of hearts.
We also presented the story of disabled people who are the frontline warriors in Aamir Khan's movement to fight water crisis.
The Election Commission is considering a more accessible voting system for people with disabilities.
Watch in Sign Language
- Understanding Rett Syndrome
February 17, 2019
- Wheelchair etiquettes matter. Here is how to follow them.
February 17, 2019
- #LovePossible - How Parvez won Nafisa's hand & heart
February 16, 2019
Read more on Newz Hook
- Accessibility February 12, 2019 Munambam Beach in Kerala all set to become disabled-friendly
- Headlines February 15, 2019 40 soldiers killed in J&K attack
- Headlines February 11, 2019 SBI warns customers on ATM frauds
- Headlines February 11, 2019 ‘Gully Boy’ screened at Berlin Film Festival, gets positive reviews
- Headlines February 16, 2019 Kashmir attack - Pakistan under pressure to end support to terror groups
- Events February 10, 2019 Cerebral Palsy at Bhopal and Varanasi 2019
- Accessibility February 12, 2019 Patients find centre stage in competencies aimed to develop disability-inclusive compassionate care
- Parasports February 13, 2019 Para sports champs Neeraj & Sajesh make history, climb Karnataka’s 3rd highest peak
- Headlines February 12, 2019 Rajasthan Royals will wear pink this IPL season
- Get-hooked February 12, 2019 Cherish your life with all its unique flaws and blessings- My Take by Sundari Sivasubbu, Author
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Get-hooked February 3, 2019
Newz Hook - Accessible News