Soorma movie review
July 14, 2018
'Soorma' starring Diljit Dosanjh and Taapsee Pannu was released yesterday. The movie is based on the inspirational life of hockey player Sandeep Singh.
Sandeep Singh made a brave comeback to the game he loved after a major accident that had left him disabled.
Actor Diljit Dosanjh plays the role of Sandeep Singh while Taapsee Pannu plays the character of hockey player Harpreet Kaur.
The movie has some praiseworthy acting skills from the lead actors but fails to make an impression otherwise altough the biopic is an is an emotional story.
The story of Sandeep Singh legendary but the execution by the makers fails to touch the dramatic ups and downs in the life of the brilliant sportsman.
In the movie Sandeep takes up hockey to win the heart of the girl he likes, hockey player Harpreet Kaur. The movie shows the grilling training sessions and the harsh treatments given to players by the coaches amid romantic rendezvous of the main actors.
After the interval, Sandeep is shot accidently and becomes paralyzed. Although the movie has been presented in an impressive manner, Diljit does shine the most. His acting gives some convincing moments in the movie.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Events April 18, 2019 Playful Parenting for Happier Urban Families
- Headlines April 13, 2019 Black Hole image creator is a media star
- Get-hooked April 13, 2019 Hygiene lessons for children with autism can be made fun, here's how
- Events April 11, 2019 Melon Se Milan 3.0
- Get-hooked April 17, 2019 Karnataka candidate Ramanjinappa has an inclusive mission
- Headlines April 17, 2019 IPL 2019 - Rajasthan Royals lose again
- Get-hooked April 12, 2019 Strong links between diet & signs of autism, say experts
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News