Ideal School in Hyderabad offers free boarding to kids with all disabilities
July 17, 2018
From nursery to right up to class 10, the Idea School in Hyderabad is offering free education and boarding to children with vision, hearing and mobility impairments. The facility is also for children with intellectual disabilities.
The school is being run by the Ideal Information Centre for Disabled (IICD) for about10 years now. Located in Chadarghat, the school is recognised by the state government until class 10.
The school sims at the all round development of disabled children and educates them on par with the standards of mainstream schools. The boarding facility will provide an opportunity for kids in far off areas and districts to study with no problems.
All other items, including books and uniform, will be provided by the school. The school also admits children from different religious backgrounds. There are experts in sign language who teach the regular curriculum as well as computers so these kids have a chance of trying for competitive exams.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines April 18, 2019 Jet Airways suspends all operations
- Headlines April 12, 2019 Court fines Bengal government for film ban
- Headlines April 18, 2019 Voting in second phase of elections today
- Get-hooked April 16, 2019 Inclusive Bowling event in Pune is the perfect weekend treat
- Get-hooked April 15, 2019 World Hemophilia Day 2019 aims for outreach & identification
- Headlines April 15, 2019 World’s largest plane takes off successfully
- Headlines April 16, 2019 World Cup Cricket - Indian side announced
- Headlines April 17, 2019 IPL 2019 - Rajasthan Royals lose again
- Get-hooked April 13, 2019 Trending stories on NewzHook this week!
- Headlines April 12, 2019 First phase of 17th Loka Sabha elections completed
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News