Ideal School in Hyderabad offers free boarding to kids with all disabilities
July 17, 2018
From nursery to right up to class 10, the Idea School in Hyderabad is offering free education and boarding to children with vision, hearing and mobility impairments. The facility is also for children with intellectual disabilities.
The school is being run by the Ideal Information Centre for Disabled (IICD) for about10 years now. Located in Chadarghat, the school is recognised by the state government until class 10.
The school sims at the all round development of disabled children and educates them on par with the standards of mainstream schools. The boarding facility will provide an opportunity for kids in far off areas and districts to study with no problems.
All other items, including books and uniform, will be provided by the school. The school also admits children from different religious backgrounds. There are experts in sign language who teach the regular curriculum as well as computers so these kids have a chance of trying for competitive exams.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked June 22, 2019 Nippon Paint launches SAHYOG programme to empower youth with disabilities
- Get-hooked June 26, 2019 Nationwide contest seeks to unearth and showcase talented blind cooks
- Get-hooked June 20, 2019 Nandavanam centre is changing lives of disabled kids with a blend of tradition & compassion
- Get-hooked June 25, 2019 United Kingdom government grants visa to blind Indian musicians, reverses earlier order
- Get-hooked June 21, 2019 These school kids show all the potential of making it big in the world of art
- Get-hooked June 21, 2019 Some effective yoga poses for wheelchair users
- Technology June 20, 2019 #TechThursdays - Flexmo, a one-of-its-kind crutch, is engineered for all terrain types
- Education June 20, 2019 #ChangeMakers - An idol to many, Elizabeth Philip keeps inspiring through her relentless work
- Parasports June 26, 2019 Ireland win puts para shuttler Pramod Bhagat among contenders for Tokyo Paralympics
- Get-hooked June 22, 2019 Trending stories on NewzHook this week!
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News