Two Days National Summit on “Employment Opportunities for Adults with Multiple Disabilities and their family members ”
National Summit on " Employment Opportunities for Adult with Multiple Disabilities Ant Their Family Members" is being organized in Chennai from June, 2018.
The meet would be the right opportunity in the life of persons with multiple disabilities coinciding with the enactment of Rights for Persons with Disabilities Act, 2016 and rules being defined.
The meet is planned to get parents across the states of India to gather in one place along with their children, learn, share, discuss for enhancing the quality of life and sustainable development.
Registration Fees: Rs. 500
3AC Concession fare by Train
Lodging & Boarding
The objectives of the programme are:
ï¶ Knowledge sharing on sustainable employment models for IwMDs
ï¶ To enhance skill development measures and protocol for vocational training of Individuals with Multiple Disabilities (IwMDs)
ï¶ Importance of skill development & employment as per RPwD-2016 & Skill India Mission for PwDs
ï¶ Govt schemes, polices, social security measures and initiatives for sustainable development of IwMDs
- Starts on: Thursday, 26 Jul 2018 at 09:00 AM
- Ends on: Friday, 27 Jul 2018 at 05:00 PM
- City: Chennai
- Location: National Institute for Empowerment of Persons with Multiple Disabilities (NIEPMD)
- Event Charges: Paid
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Registration Link
- Organizer Name: National Institute for Empowerment of Persons with Multiple Disabilities (NIEPMD)
- Organizer Phone: 9585321706,9786431909,9444812938
- Organizer Email: email@example.com
- Organizer Website: http://