Disability Pension Scheme - Assam
July 20, 2018
Assam has been in the news for bringing in a law that will penalize government employees who are found neglecting the needs of family members who are elderly or disabled. Let's see what the state has to offer in terms of pension for people with disabilities.
What is offered
The monthly pension offered is Rs 300 up to the age of 80 years, and Rs 500 for those above the age of 80.
Who is eligible
- Beneficiary has to be 18 years of age and above
- Minimum 80% disability
- Dwarfs are eligible.
- Proof of residence
- Disability certificate
- Aadhaar card
- Age proof
How to apply
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked May 18, 2019 Trending stories on NewzHook this week!
- Headlines May 20, 2019 Exit polls predict comfortable win for BJP
- Get-hooked May 21, 2019 Music knows no boundaries so why barriers at concert venues, ask disabled music lovers
- Get-hooked May 18, 2019 #BeingMom - From anxiety to empowerment, the journey of Latha Venkatesan
- Get-hooked May 19, 2019 #BeingMom - Vinayana Khurana's creative side was enhanced by mother Neerja
- Parasports May 20, 2019 Passion for sports keeps Amresh's spirits up through the worst of times
- Headlines May 21, 2019 Sensex witness steep high after exit poll results
- Get-hooked May 20, 2019 'Follow your heart, not your brain to find success' - Guest column by Neelu Jindal
- Headlines May 17, 2019 Pakistani air space to remain shut for Indian flights till 30 May
- Headlines May 23, 2019 Election 2019 - Sensex at 40K as leads show 2nd term for PM Modi
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News