Disability Pension Scheme - Manipur
July 21, 2018
Manipur implements the centrally sponsored Indira Gandhi National Disability Pension scheme. The funds for this come from the Centre.
What is offered
A monthly disability pension of Rs 300 is given.
Who can apply
- People between 18-79 years.
- Beneficiary should be from a BPL household.
- Should have 80% or more disability, or multiple disabilities.
- Should be a resident of Manipur
- Disability certificate
- Age certificate
- BPL certificate
- Proof of residence
- 2 passport size photographs attested
How to apply
Beneficiary must visit the District Social Welfare Office to apply for the scheme. Form will be available here.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Employment June 17, 2019 SAI Bakery offers adults with developmental disabilities space to bond & learn
- Events June 13, 2019 ABBF Weekend Ride
- Get-hooked June 17, 2019 These surprise gift boxes by Little Trovebox has people hooked
- Accessibility June 17, 2019 Tyre maker Goodyear partners with NAB to conduct road safety training in Delhi for blind people
- Headlines June 18, 2019 Virat Kohli fastest to score 11,000 ODI runs
- Parasports June 18, 2019 ‘Keep striving until you achieve your goals’- My take by Vysakh SR
- Get-hooked June 19, 2019 At this Chennai grocery shop, people with autism show their skills at customer service
- Headlines June 16, 2019 Mamata Banerjee accepts demands of protesting doctors
- Events June 13, 2019 Decoding Dementia
- Education June 13, 2019 #ChangeMakers - National award winning teacher Manju Arif calls children the biggest inclusion champions
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News