Disability Pension Scheme - Manipur
July 21, 2018
Manipur implements the centrally sponsored Indira Gandhi National Disability Pension scheme. The funds for this come from the Centre.
What is offered
A monthly disability pension of Rs 300 is given.
Who can apply
- People between 18-79 years.
- Beneficiary should be from a BPL household.
- Should have 80% or more disability, or multiple disabilities.
- Should be a resident of Manipur
- Disability certificate
- Age certificate
- BPL certificate
- Proof of residence
- 2 passport size photographs attested
How to apply
Beneficiary must visit the District Social Welfare Office to apply for the scheme. Form will be available here.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked April 20, 2019 Trending stories on NewzHook this week!
- Headlines April 15, 2019 Elections 2019 - Shatrughan Sinha wants to fight PM Modi
- Get-hooked April 16, 2019 Inclusive Bowling event in Pune is the perfect weekend treat
- Accessibility April 21, 2019 Kozhikode Collectorate introduces facilities for accessible elections
- Accessibility April 18, 2019 Platforms at Coimbatore railway station will now get lifts
- Headlines April 18, 2019 Google bans TikTok in India
- Get-hooked April 19, 2019 Some fun things to do in your city this weekend
- Events April 18, 2019 Treasure Island
- Headlines April 14, 2019 Maneka Gandhi gets notice from Election Commission
- Headlines April 21, 2019 Hardik Pandya & KL Rahul fined Rs 20 lakh for comment on TV show
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News