Disability Pension Scheme - Manipur
Manipur implements the centrally sponsored Indira Gandhi National Disability Pension scheme. The funds for this come from the Centre.
What is offered
A monthly disability pension of Rs 300 is given.
Who can apply
- People between 18-79 years.
- Beneficiary should be from a BPL household.
- Should have 80% or more disability, or multiple disabilities.
- Should be a resident of Manipur
- Disability certificate
- Age certificate
- BPL certificate
- Proof of residence
- 2 passport size photographs attested
How to apply
Beneficiary must visit the District Social Welfare Office to apply for the scheme. Form will be available here.