Get-hooked July 21, 2018
Disability Pension Scheme – Manipur
Manipur implements the centrally sponsored Indira Gandhi National Disability Pension scheme. The funds for this come from the Centre.
What is offered
A monthly disability pension of Rs 300 is given.
Who can apply
- People between 18-79 years.
- Beneficiary should be from a BPL household.
- Should have 80% or more disability, or multiple disabilities.
- Should be a resident of Manipur
- Disability certificate
- Age certificate
- BPL certificate
- Proof of residence
- 2 passport size photographs attested
How to apply
Beneficiary must visit the District Social Welfare Office to apply for the scheme. Form will be available here.
Watch in Sign Language
Support us to make NewzHook Sustainable – Make a Contribution Today
We need your continued support to enable us work towards Changing Attitudes towards Disability. Help us in our attempt to share the voices of people with disabilities that enable them to participate in the society on an equal footing!