Disability Pension Scheme - Nagaland
Home to 16 tribes, each with its own distinct customs, languages, and dress, Nagaland is a symbol of India's diversity. In the last few years, it has seen a fast economic growth. The monthly disability pension is given by the Directorate of Social Welfare.
What is offered
The monthly pension given is Rs 200.
Who is eligible
- Above 40% disability
- Applicant must belong to a BPL household
- Should be resident of Nagaland.
- Should not be getting the benefit of any other pension scheme.
- Must be over 18 years.
- Disability certificate
- Proof of residence
- BPL card number
- Passport size photograph
How to apply
Applicant has to visit the District Social Welfare of his district. Grant will be sanctioned by the Directorate of Social Welfare.
Watch in Sign Language
- Hum-Drum, a participatory musical program for children with disabilities - My Take by Rzhude David
October 23, 2018
- Check out these fun indoor games for children with autism
October 23, 2018
- What matters is how we run the race - Guest Column by Vineet Saraiwala, visually impaired marathoner
October 22, 2018
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked October 19, 2018 Cycling for children with autism, some information
- Headlines October 19, 2018 Sneakers designed by Virat Kohli launched in India
- Get-hooked October 18, 2018 ALFAA centre for people with autism has a story of remarkable spirit behind it
- Technology October 17, 2018 Regional language dyslexia screening tool, DALI, now available as an app
- Events October 21, 2018 Diwali Mela 2018
- Get-hooked October 21, 2018 Indian Sign Language gets to wider audience, thanks to GiftAbled Foundation
- Headlines October 23, 2018 Uttar Pradesh politician's wife arrested on suspicion of killing son
- Events October 22, 2018 Sixth National Conference on Inclusive Education
- Get-hooked October 16, 2018 Dating a person with autism? Here are some things to keep in mind
- Get-hooked October 21, 2018 Inclusion should begin early to build greater understanding & awareness, say experts
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Get-hooked October 23, 2018
Newz Hook - Accessible News