Disability Pension Scheme - Nagaland
Home to 16 tribes, each with its own distinct customs, languages, and dress, Nagaland is a symbol of India's diversity. In the last few years, it has seen a fast economic growth. The monthly disability pension is given by the Directorate of Social Welfare.
What is offered
The monthly pension given is Rs 200.
Who is eligible
- Above 40% disability
- Applicant must belong to a BPL household
- Should be resident of Nagaland.
- Should not be getting the benefit of any other pension scheme.
- Must be over 18 years.
- Disability certificate
- Proof of residence
- BPL card number
- Passport size photograph
How to apply
Applicant has to visit the District Social Welfare of his district. Grant will be sanctioned by the Directorate of Social Welfare.
Watch in Sign Language
- Some common misconceptions about Braille
January 24, 2019
- Some things to avoid when you parent a child with autism
January 23, 2019
- The Headway Foundation's annual Rendezvous promises some exciting announcements
January 23, 2019
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked January 22, 2019 Wheelchair artists in Kerala to stage Chaya, 1st of its kind theatre performance
- Events January 23, 2019 State Level Workshop on Sustainable Development & Accessible Empowerment of Deaf
- Headlines January 24, 2019 India wins 1st one day against New Zealand
- Headlines January 17, 2019 Jadavpur University Professor sacked for sexist remarks
- Events January 22, 2019 9th Hydrabad Fide Rating Chess Tournament for Visually Challenged, 2019
- Get-hooked January 22, 2019 Workshop on children with ADHD, know more
- Get-hooked January 18, 2019 Sports are ideal for children with autism. Here is how.
- Headlines January 21, 2019 Kangana threatens to destroy Karni Sena over objections to film
- Get-hooked January 23, 2019 Some things to avoid when you parent a child with autism
- Events January 18, 2019 Thematic Concert on Sufi and Bhakti
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Get-hooked January 18, 2019
Newz Hook - Accessible News