Disability Pension Scheme - Nagaland
July 23, 2018
Home to 16 tribes, each with its own distinct customs, languages, and dress, Nagaland is a symbol of India's diversity. In the last few years, it has seen a fast economic growth. The monthly disability pension is given by the Directorate of Social Welfare.
What is offered
The monthly pension given is Rs 200.
Who is eligible
- Above 40% disability
- Applicant must belong to a BPL household
- Should be resident of Nagaland.
- Should not be getting the benefit of any other pension scheme.
- Must be over 18 years.
- Disability certificate
- Proof of residence
- BPL card number
- Passport size photograph
How to apply
Applicant has to visit the District Social Welfare of his district. Grant will be sanctioned by the Directorate of Social Welfare.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Education May 17, 2019 'Kannada Pustaka' open online library is empowering thousands of visually impaired students
- Get-hooked May 18, 2019 Parenting Corner - Feeling Guilty
- Headlines May 19, 2019 PM Modi responds to title of 'Divider in Chief'
- Accessibility May 23, 2019 Curated tours, sign language interpreters planned in Kerala as part of Barrier Free Tourism project
- Headlines May 21, 2019 Athlete Dutee Chand faces family expulsion for saying she is gay
- Technology May 23, 2019 #TechThursdays - Augmenta11y, an app developed by students, helps children with dyslexia read better
- Get-hooked May 17, 2019 Accessibility among 5 areas under focus in 11th edition of NASSCOM Social Innovation Forum
- Accessibility May 22, 2019 Meet the young adults with autism to get their fingers inked for the first time
- Parasports May 20, 2019 Passion for sports keeps Amresh's spirits up through the worst of times
- Headlines May 17, 2019 Pakistani air space to remain shut for Indian flights till 30 May
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News