Disability Pension Scheme - Nagaland
July 23, 2018
Home to 16 tribes, each with its own distinct customs, languages, and dress, Nagaland is a symbol of India's diversity. In the last few years, it has seen a fast economic growth. The monthly disability pension is given by the Directorate of Social Welfare.
What is offered
The monthly pension given is Rs 200.
Who is eligible
- Above 40% disability
- Applicant must belong to a BPL household
- Should be resident of Nagaland.
- Should not be getting the benefit of any other pension scheme.
- Must be over 18 years.
- Disability certificate
- Proof of residence
- BPL card number
- Passport size photograph
How to apply
Applicant has to visit the District Social Welfare of his district. Grant will be sanctioned by the Directorate of Social Welfare.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked March 22, 2019 National award winner, dancer & sportsman, all-rounder Akshay inspires youngsters
- Get-hooked March 21, 2019 #WonderWoman - Ketna Mehta is giving people with disabilities wings to fly
- Accessibility March 20, 2019 Global brand IKEA goes accessible, launches 3D printable furniture pieces
- Get-hooked March 19, 2019 My disability taught me to unlock my potential - My Take by Dhanya Ravi
- Headlines March 19, 2019 Anil Ambani pays dues, avoids jail term
- Headlines March 21, 2019 Mayawati will not contest 2019 general elections
- Headlines March 20, 2019 Madhya Pradesh girl raped & killed, uncle & brothers accused
- Get-hooked March 21, 2019 In enabling son Advait to unlock his potential, mom Smrithy came into her own as an empowered parent
- Headlines March 18, 2019 Indian cricket team gears up for World Cup 2019
- Get-hooked March 19, 2019 How a Facebook page helped rally a support group for wheelchair users in Kerala
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Get-hooked March 16, 2019
Newz Hook - Accessible News