Soorma is doing good business despite competition
July 18, 2018
Soorma the biopic of hockey player Sandeep Singh is doing good business despite facing tough competition.
The movie stars Diljit Dosanjh and Tapsee Pannu and is reported to have earned Rs 15.85 crore till now.
Although Soorma is competing at the box office with bigger movies such as Ranbir Kapoor's Sanju and Marvel movie Ant-Man and the Wasp.
However, the movie has received a positive response from the audience and is going strong and steady in the theatres.
Apart from the talented lead actors, Soorma also has an impressive star cast of Angad Bedi, Siddharth Shukla, Satish Kaushik, Seema Kaushal, Kulbhushan Kharbanda, Pitobash, and Vijay Raaz.
Diljit's performance as the Sandeep Singh has been much appreciated by critics and audience alike.
Soorma is based on the real life of Indian hockey player Sandeep Singh, who was paralysed after a freak accident. He had to use a wheelchair for two years when he was accidentally shot.
The biopic has been produced by Deepak Singh and actor Chitrangada Singh.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Parasports April 17, 2019 Bethany Society Shillong are champs at the 4th national blind football tournament
- Get-hooked April 14, 2019 How to help a person with autism feel calm
- Headlines April 14, 2019 Maneka Gandhi gets notice from Election Commission
- Accessibility April 12, 2019 Worthy of international medals, but "mentally unsound" to vote – Why this election will elude Asha Kiran home residents
- Events April 18, 2019 Planet Autism Art Exhibition
- Get-hooked April 18, 2019 Tips to manage learning disabilities in adults
- Technology April 18, 2019 #TechThursdays - Smartphone-based therapy & hearing aid could prove a game changer for the deaf community
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News