Soorma is doing good business despite competition
July 18, 2018
Soorma the biopic of hockey player Sandeep Singh is doing good business despite facing tough competition.
The movie stars Diljit Dosanjh and Tapsee Pannu and is reported to have earned Rs 15.85 crore till now.
Although Soorma is competing at the box office with bigger movies such as Ranbir Kapoor's Sanju and Marvel movie Ant-Man and the Wasp.
However, the movie has received a positive response from the audience and is going strong and steady in the theatres.
Apart from the talented lead actors, Soorma also has an impressive star cast of Angad Bedi, Siddharth Shukla, Satish Kaushik, Seema Kaushal, Kulbhushan Kharbanda, Pitobash, and Vijay Raaz.
Diljit's performance as the Sandeep Singh has been much appreciated by critics and audience alike.
Soorma is based on the real life of Indian hockey player Sandeep Singh, who was paralysed after a freak accident. He had to use a wheelchair for two years when he was accidentally shot.
The biopic has been produced by Deepak Singh and actor Chitrangada Singh.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines June 25, 2019 Jharkhand mob lynching victim dies, five arrested
- Headlines June 24, 2019 Salman to earn 400 crore from Bigg Boss 13
- Headlines June 23, 2019 ‘Kabir Singh’ becomes fourth-highest opener of 2019
- Get-hooked June 21, 2019 Uber India apology to disability rights activist not enough, call for concrete measures
- Headlines June 21, 2019 Imran Khan trolled after he quotes Tagore as Gibran
- Events June 27, 2019 Thalassemia Detection Camp
- Headlines June 22, 2019 Narendra Modi celebrates yoga day at Ranchi
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News