Soorma is doing good business despite competition
Soorma the biopic of hockey player Sandeep Singh is doing good business despite facing tough competition.
The movie stars Diljit Dosanjh and Tapsee Pannu and is reported to have earned Rs 15.85 crore till now.
Although Soorma is competing at the box office with bigger movies such as Ranbir Kapoor’s Sanju and Marvel movie Ant-Man and the Wasp.
However, the movie has received a positive response from the audience and is going strong and steady in the theatres.
Apart from the talented lead actors, Soorma also has an impressive star cast of Angad Bedi, Siddharth Shukla, Satish Kaushik, Seema Kaushal, Kulbhushan Kharbanda, Pitobash, and Vijay Raaz.
Diljit’s performance as the Sandeep Singh has been much appreciated by critics and audience alike.
Soorma is based on the real life of Indian hockey player Sandeep Singh, who was paralysed after a freak accident. He had to use a wheelchair for two years when he was accidentally shot.
The biopic has been produced by Deepak Singh and actor Chitrangada Singh.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines February 16, 2019 Modi flags off Vande Bharat Express, India’s fastest train
- Get-hooked February 16, 2019 #LovePossible - How Parvez won Nafisa's hand & heart
- Get-hooked February 12, 2019 Children with autism showcase their talents at Kochi event
- Get-hooked February 14, 2019 #LovePossible - What happened when Satendra Singh met his Paro
- Accessibility February 12, 2019 Patients find centre stage in competencies aimed to develop disability-inclusive compassionate care
- Events February 13, 2019 Job Oriented Preparatory Workshop for persons with disabilities
- Headlines February 11, 2019 SBI warns customers on ATM frauds
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News
Get-hooked February 7, 2019