Join us for dancing & music all evening while helping WeEMBRACE, volunteer driven nonprofit organization raise money for achieving their mission. Funds raised will be used for hosting WeEMBRACE activities, workshops and other family events. WeEMBRACE serves families with children and adults who have autism, cerebral palsy, down syndrome and other developmental disabilities in and around Sacramento.
Dance-a-thon Sacramento is very similar to a walk-a-thon. Participants join as teams (or dance as individuals) and raise money by dancing. Dance lessons, free style dancing, prizes and more will be enjoyed throughout the event day. This event is open to all ages and all abilities – new beginners through advanced including people with movement limitations and no experience necessary.
WHERE & WHEN: Saturday, September 15th 2018, 2 PM – 7 PM , Folsom High School , Multipurpose hall , Folsom, CA 95630. Registrations starts at: 1:15 PM on September 15th, 2018
ONLINE TICKETS : $10.00 per person CLOSES on Sept 13th, 2018 AT DOOR: $15.00 per person
Ages 5 and under free. Below 12 to be accompanied by parent/guardian all time present at the event. There will be a comfortable place to sit, relax, and to enjoy for spectators at the event.
- Starts on: Saturday, 15 Sep 2018 at 02:00 PM
- Ends on: Saturday, 15 Sep 2018 at 02:00 PM
- City: Folsom
- Location: Folsom High School
- Event Charges: Paid
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Registration Link
- Organizer Name: WeEMBRACE
- Organizer Phone: 5103866842
- Organizer Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organizer Website: http://weembracefamilies.org
Read more on Newz Hook
- Parasports October 17, 2018 Deepak Malik's century gives India lead against Sri Lanka in Blind Cricket Twenty20 series
- Headlines October 19, 2018 Air quality in Delhi dips to very poor, emergency meeting held
- Technology October 20, 2018 Microsoft pledge to develop EdTech for dyslexic students has great potential for India
- Accessibility October 21, 2018 Wheelchair taxi service Ezy Mov is set to go places
- Get-hooked October 20, 2018 21 disabilities under RPWD 2016 – Leprosy Cured persons
- Parasports October 21, 2018 Amputees Vinod Rawat & Ashok Munne show their mettle in world's highest cross-country rally
- Headlines October 17, 2018 Allahabad in Uttar Pradesh will now be known as Prayagraj
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News