Join us for dancing & music all evening while helping WeEMBRACE, volunteer driven nonprofit organization raise money for achieving their mission. Funds raised will be used for hosting WeEMBRACE activities, workshops and other family events. WeEMBRACE serves families with children and adults who have autism, cerebral palsy, down syndrome and other developmental disabilities in and around Sacramento.
Dance-a-thon Sacramento is very similar to a walk-a-thon. Participants join as teams (or dance as individuals) and raise money by dancing. Dance lessons, free style dancing, prizes and more will be enjoyed throughout the event day. This event is open to all ages and all abilities – new beginners through advanced including people with movement limitations and no experience necessary.
WHERE & WHEN: Saturday, September 15th 2018, 2 PM – 7 PM , Folsom High School , Multipurpose hall , Folsom, CA 95630. Registrations starts at: 1:15 PM on September 15th, 2018
ONLINE TICKETS : $10.00 per person CLOSES on Sept 13th, 2018 AT DOOR: $15.00 per person
Ages 5 and under free. Below 12 to be accompanied by parent/guardian all time present at the event. There will be a comfortable place to sit, relax, and to enjoy for spectators at the event.
- Starts on: Saturday, 15 Sep 2018 at 02:00 PM
- Ends on: Saturday, 15 Sep 2018 at 02:00 PM
- City: Folsom
- Location: Folsom High School
- Event Charges: Paid
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Registration Link
- Organizer Name: WeEMBRACE
- Organizer Phone: 5103866842
- Organizer Email: email@example.com
- Organizer Website: http://weembracefamilies.org
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked January 23, 2019 The Headway Foundation's annual Rendezvous promises some exciting announcements
- Parasports January 23, 2019 Para badminton camp in Mumbai seeks to nurture talent, attract support
- Headlines January 19, 2019 Heavy fog disrupts flights, trains in Delhi
- Technology January 20, 2019 Assistive technologies help children with Down syndrome. Here's how
- Headlines January 17, 2019 Tributes for Dhoni after great show against Australia
- Parasports January 24, 2019 Over 200 chess players sign up for annual tournament in Hyderabad
- Events January 20, 2019 Deaf Awareness India- Guests Lecture
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News