Join us for dancing & music all evening while helping WeEMBRACE, volunteer driven nonprofit organization raise money for achieving their mission. Funds raised will be used for hosting WeEMBRACE activities, workshops and other family events. WeEMBRACE serves families with children and adults who have autism, cerebral palsy, down syndrome and other developmental disabilities in and around Sacramento.
Dance-a-thon Sacramento is very similar to a walk-a-thon. Participants join as teams (or dance as individuals) and raise money by dancing. Dance lessons, free style dancing, prizes and more will be enjoyed throughout the event day. This event is open to all ages and all abilities - new beginners through advanced including people with movement limitations and no experience necessary.
WHERE & WHEN: Saturday, September 15th 2018, 2 PM - 7 PM , Folsom High School , Multipurpose hall , Folsom, CA 95630. Registrations starts at: 1:15 PM on September 15th, 2018
ONLINE TICKETS : $10.00 per person CLOSES on Sept 13th, 2018 AT DOOR: $15.00 per person
Ages 5 and under free. Below 12 to be accompanied by parent/guardian all time present at the event. There will be a comfortable place to sit, relax, and to enjoy for spectators at the event.
- Starts on: Saturday, 15 Sep 2018 at 02:00 PM
- Ends on: Saturday, 15 Sep 2018 at 02:00 PM
- City: Folsom
- Location: Folsom High School
- Event Charges: Paid
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Registration Link
- Organizer Name: WeEMBRACE
- Organizer Phone: 5103866842
- Organizer Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organizer Website: http://weembracefamilies.org
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines May 18, 2019 Indian actors shine at Cannes festival 2019
- Accessibility May 23, 2019 Curated tours, sign language interpreters planned in Kerala as part of Barrier Free Tourism project
- Headlines May 18, 2019 PM says Congress expects to perform badly
- Headlines May 20, 2019 Delhi Police reacts to Kejriwal’s comment on security
- Headlines May 18, 2019 Irfan signs up for Carribean Premier League players draft
- Headlines May 19, 2019 PM Modi responds to title of 'Divider in Chief'
- Parasports May 22, 2019 Para swimmers to battle sharks, icy waters in Catalina Channel, aim for Ocean Seven challenge
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News