Blind Cricket at Koramangala
Looking for something exciting to do on a Sunday?
We bring to you-
Blind cricket tournament- a Community initiative of Enable India is for those who want to break stereotypes through sports.
People with and without vision impairment will team up and play cricket to win our rolling trophy.
Not in the mood to play? Then help us in volunteering!
This is your chance to meet fellow volunteers- corporate employees and students, and celebrate sportsman spirit and inclusion.
Refreshments will be provided. Be a part of this inclusive one of a kind cricket tournament and help spread smiles.
Location : https://goo.gl/maps/TcsFSFUCQ632
- Starts on: Sunday, 22 Jul 2018 at 08:00 AM
- Ends on: Sunday, 22 Jul 2018 at 12:00 PM
- City: Bangalore
- Location: Christ Special School grounds. 4/1, Bannerghatta Main Rd
- Event Charges: Free
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Registration Link
- Organizer Name: Enable Community
- Organizer Phone: 9600693333
- Organizer Email: email@example.com
- Organizer Website: http://www.enablecommunity.in/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked January 18, 2019 Some fun things to do in your city this weekend
- Headlines January 23, 2019 Indian-origin Kamala Harris to run for U.S president
- Get-hooked January 22, 2019 Wheelchair artists in Kerala to stage Chaya, 1st of its kind theatre performance
- Events January 18, 2019 Rapid & Blitz Chess Tournament
- Get-hooked January 21, 2019 Some things to not tell a disabled person when you meet online
- Events January 23, 2019 State Level Workshop on Sustainable Development & Accessible Empowerment of Deaf
- Events January 20, 2019 Deaf Awareness India- Guests Lecture
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News