Blind Cricket at Koramangala
Looking for something exciting to do on a Sunday?
We bring to you-
Blind cricket tournament- a Community initiative of Enable India is for those who want to break stereotypes through sports.
People with and without vision impairment will team up and play cricket to win our rolling trophy.
Not in the mood to play? Then help us in volunteering!
This is your chance to meet fellow volunteers- corporate employees and students, and celebrate sportsman spirit and inclusion.
Refreshments will be provided. Be a part of this inclusive one of a kind cricket tournament and help spread smiles.
Location : https://goo.gl/maps/TcsFSFUCQ632
- Starts on: Sunday, 22 Jul 2018 at 08:00 AM
- Ends on: Sunday, 22 Jul 2018 at 12:00 PM
- City: Bangalore
- Location: Christ Special School grounds. 4/1, Bannerghatta Main Rd
- Event Charges: Free
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Registration Link
- Organizer Name: Enable Community
- Organizer Phone: 9600693333
- Organizer Email: email@example.com
- Organizer Website: http://www.enablecommunity.in/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines October 17, 2018 Congress loses majority in Goa as 2 MLAs join BJP
- Accessibility October 23, 2018 'Meet' the man who is bringing Hindi & Urdu poetry alive for visually impaired people
- Technology October 20, 2018 Microsoft pledge to develop EdTech for dyslexic students has great potential for India
- Get-hooked October 21, 2018 Inclusion should begin early to build greater understanding & awareness, say experts
- Headlines October 18, 2018 Armed mobs attack women journalists near Sabrimala temple
- Get-hooked October 19, 2018 Cycling for children with autism, some information
- Education October 20, 2018 Some ways to help kids with autism prepare for exams
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News