Certificate course in disability launched in Pune
July 23, 2018
Non-governmental organisation EKansh Trust based in Pune has launched a certificate course in disability in collaboration with the St. Mira's college for girls.
The course aims to spread awareness about disabilities and inclusion in India. The course may soon be started inother institutes as well.
The duration of the course will be six weeks and it will cover topics such as physical, mental, intellectual and learning disabilities and also their implications, early intervention and rights of persons.
Several students have already enrolled for the course while Parents of differently-abled children will also attend it.
Ekansh Trust is also planning to launch the course in in sign language and Braille as well.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Accessibility April 15, 2019 Anybody Can Paint helps visually impaired people find the artists within
- Events April 22, 2019 Learn to manage your own career
- Get-hooked April 21, 2019 Road to getting disability certificates filled with barriers for hemophilia patients
- Events April 15, 2019 Tandem Challenge
- Headlines April 21, 2019 Pandya, Rahul fined for sexist comments on TV show
- Get-hooked April 16, 2019 Expectations from the next government of India - My Take by Jasmina Khanna
- Accessibility April 20, 2019 In a first, residents of a mental health centre in Chennai cast their votes. Here's how it happened
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News