Certificate course in disability launched in Pune
Non-governmental organisation EKansh Trust based in Pune has launched a certificate course in disability in collaboration with the St. Mira’s college for girls.
The course aims to spread awareness about disabilities and inclusion in India. The course may soon be started inother institutes as well.
The duration of the course will be six weeks and it will cover topics such as physical, mental, intellectual and learning disabilities and also their implications, early intervention and rights of persons.
Several students have already enrolled for the course while Parents of differently-abled children will also attend it.
Ekansh Trust is also planning to launch the course in in sign language and Braille as well.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked February 13, 2019 Disabled people are routine targets of abuse by Indian politicians despite laws banning this
- Headlines February 13, 2019 Ticket prices reduced for India’s fastest train
- Events February 13, 2019 Job Oriented Preparatory Workshop for persons with disabilities
- Headlines February 13, 2019 17 people killed in fire that broke out at Delhi hotel
- Events February 15, 2019 Lawn Tennis for Visually Impaired
- Get-hooked February 18, 2019 Naa Mein Naa Hai. Consent and Love. - Guest Column by Srinidhi Raghavan
- Get-hooked February 14, 2019 #LovePossible - What happened when Satendra Singh met his Paro
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News