Motivational Speech by Miss Deaf Asia 2018 Deshna Jain
La Gravitea, a tea lounge run by hearing impaired staff at Jamshedpur, is organizing Motivational Speech using Sign Language by Miss Deshna Jain. Deshna Jain is the winner of 'Miss Deaf Asia 2018' and 3rd Runner up 'Miss Deaf International 2018'" held during July 8-16, 2018 at Taiwan.
All are welcome to join us in bringing smile on their face in whatever way they can.
Sajitha Nair has agreed to volunteer in taking photographs at the event. A big salut! to her from the entire #LaGravitea family.
- Starts on: Saturday, 28 Jul 2018 at 09:00 AM
- Ends on: Saturday, 28 Jul 2018 at 11:00 AM
- City: Jamshedpur
- Location: Bal Vihar School for Hearing Impaired, Sonari
- Event Charges: Free
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Organizer Name: La Gravitea
- Organizer Phone: 9570110000
- Organizer Website: http://
Read more on Newz Hook
- Events April 18, 2019 Playful Parenting for Happier Urban Families
- Accessibility April 16, 2019 Voter Helpline in ISL aims to enable deaf voters make an informed choice
- Get-hooked April 16, 2019 Inclusive Bowling event in Pune is the perfect weekend treat
- Events April 18, 2019 Treasure Island
- Get-hooked April 19, 2019 Dialogue in the Dark session at Gujarat National Law University triggers important conversations
- Headlines April 14, 2019 Jallianwalah Bagh massacre, people pay tribute
- Get-hooked April 19, 2019 Upcoming film 'Mental Hai Kya' starring Kangana, Rajkummar angers mental health experts
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News