Motivational Speech by Miss Deaf Asia 2018 Deshna Jain
La Gravitea, a tea lounge run by hearing impaired staff at Jamshedpur, is organizing Motivational Speech using Sign Language by Miss Deshna Jain. Deshna Jain is the winner of 'Miss Deaf Asia 2018' and 3rd Runner up 'Miss Deaf International 2018'" held during July 8-16, 2018 at Taiwan.
All are welcome to join us in bringing smile on their face in whatever way they can.
Sajitha Nair has agreed to volunteer in taking photographs at the event. A big salut! to her from the entire #LaGravitea family.
- Starts on: Saturday, 28 Jul 2018 at 09:00 AM
- Ends on: Saturday, 28 Jul 2018 at 11:00 AM
- City: Jamshedpur
- Location: Bal Vihar School for Hearing Impaired, Sonari
- Event Charges: Free
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Organizer Name: La Gravitea
- Organizer Phone: 9570110000
- Organizer Website: http://
Read more on Newz Hook
- Events July 16, 2019 Swaras and More @ Mitr Cafe
- Get-hooked July 20, 2019 Society for Empowerment of Deafblind aims to make the community aware of its rights
- Headlines July 15, 2019 ‘Chandrayaan 2’ launch called off after technical slag
- Headlines July 19, 2019 Sylvester Stallone responds to Salman’s post on disabled fan
- Headlines July 14, 2019 Middle order batsman failed, causing India's collapse, says coach
- Accessibility July 13, 2019 Trichy Central Library brings written word alive for new audiences with a section for deaf readers
- Headlines July 15, 2019 England wins 2019 World Cup trophy
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News