Motivational Speech by Miss Deaf Asia 2018 Deshna Jain
La Gravitea, a tea lounge run by hearing impaired staff at Jamshedpur, is organizing Motivational Speech using Sign Language by Miss Deshna Jain. Deshna Jain is the winner of 'Miss Deaf Asia 2018' and 3rd Runner up 'Miss Deaf International 2018'" held during July 8-16, 2018 at Taiwan.
All are welcome to join us in bringing smile on their face in whatever way they can.
Sajitha Nair has agreed to volunteer in taking photographs at the event. A big salut! to her from the entire #LaGravitea family.
- Starts on: Saturday, 28 Jul 2018 at 09:00 AM
- Ends on: Saturday, 28 Jul 2018 at 11:00 AM
- City: Jamshedpur
- Location: Bal Vihar School for Hearing Impaired, Sonari
- Event Charges: Free
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Organizer Name: La Gravitea
- Organizer Phone: 9570110000
- Organizer Website: http://
Read more on Newz Hook
- Accessibility February 13, 2019 Medical Council of India lets down disabled medical aspirants yet again
- Events February 14, 2019 Free Eye Camp
- Get-hooked February 12, 2019 Children with autism showcase their talents at Kochi event
- Get-hooked February 15, 2019 Some fun things to do in your city this weekend
- Headlines February 13, 2019 Ticket prices reduced for India’s fastest train
- Headlines February 14, 2019 Salman Khan’s ‘Bharat’ to have a multi-lingual release
- Get-hooked February 15, 2019 Outsider Art at the Kochi Muziris Biennale opens doors to people with autism
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News