Workshop- Concessions & Benefits for Children with Hearing Loss by VConnect Foundation
VConnect Foundation is a support group for parents of children who have a hearing impairment. These children use either hearing aids or cochlear implant/s. They come from varied backgrounds and income levels.The workshop is for children with hearing loss who are learning to listen and speak through the Auditory Verbal Approach.
VConnect Central Circle is happy to announce a Workshop on -'Concessions & Benefits for Children with hearing loss'
We invite you to come together again in large numbers to make it a grand success and take maximum benefit from the programme!
For all those who have questions about the concessions our children get in the field of education, income tax benefits and much more , this is your chance !
Register soon as only limited seats are available!
- Starts on: Sunday, 05 Aug 2018 at 09:30 AM
- Ends on: Sunday, 05 Aug 2018 at 12:30 PM
- City: Mumbai
- Location: Dadar Athornan Institute
- Event Charges: Free
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Organizer Name: VConnect Foundation
- Organizer Website: http://www.vconnectfoundation.org/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Parasports April 17, 2019 London will now host the ninth World Para Swimming Championship
- Headlines April 18, 2019 Google bans TikTok in India
- Get-hooked April 15, 2019 World Hemophilia Day 2019 aims for outreach & identification
- Events April 15, 2019 Tandem Challenge
- Get-hooked April 13, 2019 #AutismPower - Varun Sawant juggles multiple talents with great style
- Get-hooked April 19, 2019 Dialogue in the Dark session at Gujarat National Law University triggers important conversations
- Headlines April 13, 2019 SC to hear Modi biopic case on 15 April
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News