Workshop- Concessions & Benefits for Children with Hearing Loss by VConnect Foundation
VConnect Foundation is a support group for parents of children who have a hearing impairment. These children use either hearing aids or cochlear implant/s. They come from varied backgrounds and income levels.The workshop is for children with hearing loss who are learning to listen and speak through the Auditory Verbal Approach.
VConnect Central Circle is happy to announce a Workshop on -'Concessions & Benefits for Children with hearing loss'
We invite you to come together again in large numbers to make it a grand success and take maximum benefit from the programme!
For all those who have questions about the concessions our children get in the field of education, income tax benefits and much more , this is your chance !
Register soon as only limited seats are available!
- Starts on: Sunday, 05 Aug 2018 at 09:30 AM
- Ends on: Sunday, 05 Aug 2018 at 12:30 PM
- City: Mumbai
- Location: Dadar Athornan Institute
- Event Charges: Free
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Organizer Name: VConnect Foundation
- Organizer Website: http://www.vconnectfoundation.org/