Workshop- Concessions & Benefits for Children with Hearing Loss by VConnect Foundation
VConnect Foundation is a support group for parents of children who have a hearing impairment. These children use either hearing aids or cochlear implant/s. They come from varied backgrounds and income levels.The workshop is for children with hearing loss who are learning to listen and speak through the Auditory Verbal Approach.
VConnect Central Circle is happy to announce a Workshop on -'Concessions & Benefits for Children with hearing loss'
We invite you to come together again in large numbers to make it a grand success and take maximum benefit from the programme!
For all those who have questions about the concessions our children get in the field of education, income tax benefits and much more , this is your chance !
Register soon as only limited seats are available!
- Starts on: Sunday, 05 Aug 2018 at 09:30 AM
- Ends on: Sunday, 05 Aug 2018 at 12:30 PM
- City: Mumbai
- Location: Dadar Athornan Institute
- Event Charges: Free
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Organizer Name: VConnect Foundation
- Organizer Website: http://www.vconnectfoundation.org/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines February 16, 2019 Modi flags off Vande Bharat Express, India’s fastest train
- Headlines February 16, 2019 Kashmir attack - Pakistan under pressure to end support to terror groups
- Headlines February 12, 2019 Rajasthan Royals will wear pink this IPL season
- Headlines February 11, 2019 ‘Gully Boy’ screened at Berlin Film Festival, gets positive reviews
- Events February 14, 2019 Special Day Outing For Special Families
- Parasports February 17, 2019 Players prep for the National wheelchair cricket match to begin this March
- Get-hooked February 16, 2019 #LovePossible - How Parvez won Nafisa's hand & heart
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Events February 8, 2019
Events February 6, 2019
Newz Hook - Accessible News
Get-hooked February 7, 2019