Distribution of Assistive Devices
ECGC, an undertaking of Governmnet of India has extended financial support under Corporate Social Responsibility for the distribution of assistive devices among persons with disabilities.
This is the first time that ECGC has extended such support to BPA for this purpose. Mr. Shivaji Narvekar, General Manager (HO) shall grace the occasion as Chief Guest and distribute the devices.
- Starts on: Tuesday, 24 Jul 2018 at 11:00 AM
- Ends on: Tuesday, 24 Jul 2018 at 12:30 PM
- City: Ahmedabad
- Location: Blind People's Association India Vastrapur, 132 ft Ring Road
- Event Charges: Free
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Organizer Name: Blind People's Association India
- Organizer Phone: 079 2630 3346
- Organizer Website: http://www.bpaindia.org/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines January 23, 2019 Indian-origin Kamala Harris to run for U.S president
- Headlines January 19, 2019 Tight security for women who entered Sabarimala
- Events January 20, 2019 Parent Workshop on Toilet Training
- Headlines January 24, 2019 India wins 1st one day against New Zealand
- Headlines January 24, 2019 Piyush Goyal takes charge of finance
- Parasports January 24, 2019 Over 200 chess players sign up for annual tournament in Hyderabad
- Events January 18, 2019 Thematic Concert on Sufi and Bhakti
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Events January 10, 2019
Newz Hook - Accessible News