Distribution of Assistive Devices
ECGC, an undertaking of Governmnet of India has extended financial support under Corporate Social Responsibility for the distribution of assistive devices among persons with disabilities.
This is the first time that ECGC has extended such support to BPA for this purpose. Mr. Shivaji Narvekar, General Manager (HO) shall grace the occasion as Chief Guest and distribute the devices.
- Starts on: Tuesday, 24 Jul 2018 at 11:00 AM
- Ends on: Tuesday, 24 Jul 2018 at 12:30 PM
- City: Ahmedabad
- Location: Blind People's Association India Vastrapur, 132 ft Ring Road
- Event Charges: Free
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Organizer Name: Blind People's Association India
- Organizer Phone: 079 2630 3346
- Organizer Website: http://www.bpaindia.org/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked October 20, 2018 21 disabilities under RPWD 2016 – Leprosy Cured persons
- Get-hooked October 20, 2018 Trending stories on Newzhook this week!
- Get-hooked October 21, 2018 Inclusion should begin early to build greater understanding & awareness, say experts
- Headlines October 19, 2018 Kerala shutdowns after Sabarimala protests intensifies
- Technology October 20, 2018 Microsoft pledge to develop EdTech for dyslexic students has great potential for India
- Parasports October 17, 2018 India's para badminton players show their mettle in the Asian Para Games
- Get-hooked October 17, 2018 Sudeep Shukla, India's first deaf MLA candidate looks forward to making history
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Events October 19, 2018
Newz Hook - Accessible News