Disability Pension Scheme - Chhatisgarh
July 28, 2018
India's fastest-developing state has rather little to offer as monthly pension for people with disabilities. The pension scheme comes under the state's Social Welfare Department.
What is offered
The monthly pension given to a disabled person is Rs 150.
Who is eligible
- Person above 6 years of age
- Those under 6 years and between 6-14 years must be enrolled in a school to get the pension.
- Should be a resident of the state
- Should not have a source of income
- Disability certificate
- Income proof
- Age proof
- School certificate (for 6-14 years)
- Residence proof
How to apply
Applicant must apply to Panchayat and Nagar Nigam/Nagar Palika in both rural and urban areas.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines April 16, 2019 Yogi, Mayawati banned by ECI
- Events April 18, 2019 Planet Autism Art Exhibition
- Get-hooked April 19, 2019 Upcoming film 'Mental Hai Kya' starring Kangana, Rajkummar angers mental health experts
- Headlines April 21, 2019 IPL 2019 - Royals & Capitals win
- Headlines April 21, 2019 Pandya, Rahul fined for sexist comments on TV show
- Accessibility April 19, 2019 Election Commission's accessibility promises ring hollow in second phase of voting
- Accessibility April 16, 2019 Voter Helpline in ISL aims to enable deaf voters make an informed choice
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News