Disability Pension Scheme - Chhatisgarh
July 28, 2018
India's fastest-developing state has rather little to offer as monthly pension for people with disabilities. The pension scheme comes under the state's Social Welfare Department.
What is offered
The monthly pension given to a disabled person is Rs 150.
Who is eligible
- Person above 6 years of age
- Those under 6 years and between 6-14 years must be enrolled in a school to get the pension.
- Should be a resident of the state
- Should not have a source of income
- Disability certificate
- Income proof
- Age proof
- School certificate (for 6-14 years)
- Residence proof
How to apply
Applicant must apply to Panchayat and Nagar Nigam/Nagar Palika in both rural and urban areas.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Accessibility June 26, 2019 Social media thread highlights barriers faced by disabled candidates at exam halls across India
- Get-hooked June 21, 2019 Uber India apology to disability rights activist not enough, call for concrete measures
- Events June 20, 2019 Certificate course in Assistive Technology Solutions
- Headlines June 25, 2019 Jharkhand mob lynching victim dies, five arrested
- Headlines June 21, 2019 Imran Khan trolled after he quotes Tagore as Gibran
- Get-hooked June 23, 2019 Understanding Deafblindness
- Events June 20, 2019 Anxiety Disorders & Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News