Get-hooked July 28, 2018
Disability Pension Scheme – Chhatisgarh
India’s fastest-developing state has rather little to offer as monthly pension for people with disabilities. The pension scheme comes under the state’s Social Welfare Department.
What is offered
The monthly pension given to a disabled person is Rs 150.
Who is eligible
- Person above 6 years of age
- Those under 6 years and between 6-14 years must be enrolled in a school to get the pension.
- Should be a resident of the state
- Should not have a source of income
- Disability certificate
- Income proof
- Age proof
- School certificate (for 6-14 years)
- Residence proof
How to apply
Applicant must apply to Panchayat and Nagar Nigam/Nagar Palika in both rural and urban areas.
Support us to make NewzHook Sustainable – Make a Contribution Today
We need your continued support to enable us work towards Changing Attitudes towards Disability. Help us in our attempt to share the voices of people with disabilities that enable them to participate in the society on an equal footing!