Uni is the world's 1st tech to convert sign language into spoken language in real time!
Say hello to Uni, which is the world’s first real time translation technology that converts sign language to grammatically correct spoken language.
Uni uses a specialized camera to track both hands and all 10 fingers quickly and there is a voice recognition software to translate speech into text.
Uni has a Sign Builder feature lets the user record, label, and edit signs in real time. There is a Crowd Sign feature that lets users upload, download, share, and manage signs.
Uni also lets users build their own sign language dictionary with custom signs that meet individual preferences.
Motion Savvy, the company behind Uni, has a web based management tool that enables customers to update and manage the vocabulary on their devices.
Watch in Sign Language
- Leveraging artificial intelligence for accessibility solutions focus of Microsoft India's Accessibility Summit
February 17, 2019
- Tobii Dynavox eye tracker is opening new world to little Ganga & others like her
February 14, 2019
- Move to promote inclusion or mere gimmick? Disability-themed emojis for 2019 get mixed reviews
February 11, 2019
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines February 16, 2019 Kashmir attack - Pakistan under pressure to end support to terror groups
- Events February 12, 2019 Empowering for Inclusion Summit 2019
- Events February 14, 2019 Ghazal Nite
- Events February 17, 2019 Meraki – Where Art Exceeds Artists
- Technology February 17, 2019 Leveraging artificial intelligence for accessibility solutions focus of Microsoft India's Accessibility Summit
- Get-hooked February 15, 2019 Parenting Corner - Autism in girls
- Headlines February 13, 2019 Gambhir, other players react to savage attack on Delhi cricket selector
- Parasports February 12, 2019 Indian disabled cricket team gets invite from Pakistan
- Get-hooked February 13, 2019 Disabled people are routine targets of abuse by Indian politicians despite laws banning this
- Get-hooked February 16, 2019 #LovePossible - How Parvez won Nafisa's hand & heart
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News
Get-hooked February 7, 2019