Uni is the world's 1st tech to convert sign language into spoken language in real time!
July 25, 2018
Say hello to Uni, which is the world's first real time translation technology that converts sign language to grammatically correct spoken language.
Uni uses a specialized camera to track both hands and all 10 fingers quickly and there is a voice recognition software to translate speech into text.
Uni has a Sign Builder feature lets the user record, label, and edit signs in real time. There is a Crowd Sign feature that lets users upload, download, share, and manage signs.
Uni also lets users build their own sign language dictionary with custom signs that meet individual preferences.
Motion Savvy, the company behind Uni, has a web based management tool that enables customers to update and manage the vocabulary on their devices.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Events July 16, 2019 International Autism Conference
- Headlines July 17, 2019 Death toll rises, lakhs left homeless in Assam floods
- Events July 16, 2019 Trek to Chandratal Baralacha La
- Headlines July 13, 2019 Hrithik Roshan’s ‘Super 30’ hits theatres
- Education July 18, 2019 Mumbai's Wilson College shows the path to inclusion with new faculty member Payal Bhattad
- Parasports July 18, 2019 Dhoni is India’s pride & should stay - India's para cricketers root for the legend
- Education July 15, 2019 Viewing the draft National Education Policy 2019 through the disability lens - Guest column by Shampa Sengupta
- Events July 11, 2019 Cell Therapy: A Unique Approach at Treating Cerebral Palsy & GDD
- Events July 11, 2019 Inclusive Art Therapy Workshop
- Events July 18, 2019 3rd National wheelchair Rugby Championship 2019
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News